Week 12: Last resistance week of the round!

Options
Wooo! Getting ever closer to finishing up round 1.

Today's workout - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps: Nothing special to report unfortunately. Did a little better than last time, nothing remarkable. On the bright side I don't feel like death like I did with Legs & Back. Overall, I found this workout to be easier than Chest & Back, although that could be due to the fact that there's much less repetition involved.

See everyone tomorrow. Might be plyo...but I might be doing bikram yoga instead!

Replies

• gilliland_a
    gilliland_a Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I knocked out yoga this morning. I am trying to shift my workouts to the morning... Worked great today, considering how tight I was and still knocking out yoga I'm pretty encouraged.
  • Timarling
    Timarling Posts: 80
    Options
    Had to burn my rest day early and still had to take another day off, blargh! Replaced my final plyo workout with Plyo cardio circuit from Insanity. It just arrived in the mail so I couldn't help but try it out.

Sometime this week I'll have to catch up. I feel like I will just combine yoga and kenpo (or a cardio equivalent) on Sunday and finish the week Monday with Legs and back to go into the final rest week.
  • Timarling
    Options
    Replaced kenpo with insanity power and resistance....which would have been alright had I not given blood today. Not my smartest idea, but I'm making sure to hydrate
  • Timarling
    Options
    Last resistance workout of the week is in the books and I gave it my all. After all was said and done, managed 130 total pull ups in the Legs & Back routine. That's leaps and bounds ahead of where I thought I would be back on January 2nd. Time to slog through recovery week and then start back up with round 2.