JACsTeam

Options
Jaccyber
Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
Welcome to our new home to continue to motivate and lift each other up to a better healthier us or something like that.:happy:

Replies

• Vegetablearian
    Vegetablearian Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    :-) I <3 sports active 4 times a week for 20 minutes its so easy ...
  • Heather_Jen
    Options
    Thanks for organizing the group here Jac! Looking forward to seeing some awesome results!

Big Smiles,
    Heather_Jen
  • puppycloud
    Options
    So what are people doing on SA2? I'm currently on the 9 week program (week 2 I believe), but I did a low impact session last night. Those squats are killing my thighs!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Welcome puppycloud and twixygirl

I am working on the 9wk easy on the Wii. Tonight I am on workout 34 of 36. The lower body workouts are kicking my butt especially in phase 3. All that squating and lunging is tough on the knees. I think I am making progress though. When the workouts go for 40 minutes I tend to pause a few times for couple more seconds for longer water breaks:wink: . Sometimes I rather like it the wiimote cuts out between workouts.
  • nursemickey
    nursemickey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Howdy everyone! Haven't been active on here lately :embarassed: that's gonna change though.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Just hit my step goal for today of 10000 steps:smile: . 20 minute walk at lunch, a walk to the chiropractor so he can straighten me out, and then a little jogging on the Wii Fit Plus. Now I am tired :yawn:.

Only 2 more workouts in my current 9wk program. Yippeee.

'Til tomorrow
    Good Night
    JAC
  • nursemickey
    nursemickey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! Can you send some of that get up and go my way :-)
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Riiiise and Shiiine all you beautiful people:wink: . Another day of super awesome fitness.:yawn: I am still tired yet. Have a super day.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Welcome beachbum, tibb, Branpy, and Notthepest to the group. Thanks for joining.
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hello all just got my Ea sports active 2 for Kinect about a week ago and have done 4 workouts so far,I love that it's different everytime and can't wait to start seeing results with it =) Feel free to add me as a friend too for encouragment!!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Welcome to the group amanda and great job on the weight loss.
  • claireodactyl
    Options
    Hi,

I completed workout 3 of the 9 week programme today. I'm pretty new to EASA2, have only done the 3 week programme previous to this. So far loving it though. Great to see a group on here for motivation too!

Nice to meet you all :)

Claire
  • skaville1976
    skaville1976 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I was dusting down my EA Active Sports 2 yesterday (it seemed to have got lost behind the sofa after a year of not using it) when I came across this group.

I completed the 3-week and 9-weel challenges in January - April last year, but I guess I was not doing too much to watch what I was eating.

This January, I started my Aspirational NB NB NB Diet, where I aspire to have No Biscuits, No Butter, and No Booze. I do usually have buttered toast at weekends, as well as the odd drink or three, but I have managed to give up the biscuits.

I'm hoping to get back on the PS3 as an alternative to jogging and cycling, so to cut a long story short, I'm glad to have found this group and thanks for setting it up Jac.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Wow I wonder what I would find behind my couch. I do not even want to think about it.:embarassed:

I digress, welcome to the group
    Claireodactyl - sweet name
    skaville
  • NotThePest
    NotThePest Posts: 164
    Options
    Thanks Jacs for starting this group. I'm currently using EASA 2.0 three times a week and at some point I'll switch over to NFL for a while. The other four days I'm using Exerbeat and ZUMBA2. I just purchased Fit with Mel B but haven't set it up yet so I'm not sure when I'll do that.

I've gone on "maintenance" after having done the three week and 9 week challenges on EASA and the 60 day challenge on NFL. I using this wonderful product to keep my type II diabetes under "GREAT" control.

NotThePest
  • LionWarrior
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group. I just got EA Sports NFL Training Camp for the Wii. (I plan to get My Fitness Coach for Wii tomorrow and a slew of other fitness games for Kinect in the coming weeks.)

I'm currently working on the 60-day Challenge. I do all my workouts on hard and I'm paying for it every morning. LoL! The burn hurts so good, though. ;)

GL everyone!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Welcome LionWarrior.

I look forward to the day when I can do EASA2 on hard. I have done only one 15 minute workout so far on the NFL Training camp. I am liking the events on there. I will get into NFL TC after a 9wk med on EASA2. I am looking forward to that. Are there different skill levels on the 60 day challenge or is it just set to burn.:happy: That My Fitness Coach sounds interesting.

Good job on the workouts. If you can take the pain go for it.

Right now I get to feel the burn with the second to last workout on 9wk easy.
  • Stixx28
    Stixx28 Posts: 55
    Options
    Good Job, starting this group Jac!

Since getting EASA2 in Sept 2011, I've done the 9week moderate 3 times. I'm sure it's a killer workout on easy as well. Tomorrow I finish the Cardio Kick Start. I need that trophy! lol Actually I like Cardio better b/c I can add some custom programs in and it don't kill me.. (or my legs anyway!)

I have EASA1, More workouts for EASA1, NFL traing camp, and EASA2. I like EASA2 best, But EASA1 has more intense faster cardio boxing I think. Also it has tennis, and baseball which is cool.

Good luck keeping Active everyone!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Welcome markpricer and notserpa to the group.
  • SallyAnna65
    Options
    Hi all!

I haven't worked out much this week because I'm getting ready for a big trip... taking my Wii with me and hope to get back to it there. Leaving in about 18 hours (for the airport...flights are later) to go from Austin, Texas, USA to Crawley, UK to work for three months. Woo hoo! So have a bunch to do but wanted to check in here so taht I'm more likely to come find it (Thanks for posting the link Stixx!)

Keep working it!!!
    Sally