Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Running and 30 day shred.
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the BFC diet and cardio. Need to grab the weights and work on my arms.....that and tummy are real stubborn spots. Well..and thighs and butt and...you get the picture!:frown:

What is the BFC diet?
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to work out about 4 to 5 days a week, but stress is really taking a tole on me. I just don't have the energy some xays..
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to work out about 4 to 5 days a week, but stress is really taking a tole on me. I just don't have the energy some days..
  • jennasuer
    jennasuer Posts: 19
    Options
    Just finished my workout for today. Feel awesome. I order a new short and summer dress and it came in the mail and I tried them on and they fit well but I know I will look better in a couple more weeks. Hopefully the toning part will kick in with insanity and I will start to see some physical results. Lost 4 lbs to far.
  • VAgal123
    VAgal123 Posts: 35
    Options
    If you clench your butt checks together while walking, it gets firmer???? Thats news to me ...but im trying it lol

Tried it today for two miles....... I'm sore so hopefully it works!
  • VAgal123
    VAgal123 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm starting the BFC diet and cardio. Need to grab the weights and work on my arms.....that and tummy are real stubborn spots. Well..and thighs and butt and...you get the picture!:frown:

What is the BFC diet?

Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise.....very simple......limit carbs ( up to 120 g a day) and sugar to 15g a day. It's an eating style that fits easily into my lifestyle. Can still have fruit,veggies, dark Choc and most importantly...wine! All in moderation of course.