Struggling with post-partum weight loss

Options
raebels
raebels Posts: 45 Member
Hi everyone! I am new here and am a first time mom struggling to lose my baby weight. I have always struggled with my weight but after having a baby it seems like it is next to impossible to lose weight. I want my old body back!
I'm hoping to make new friends and hope we can all motivate each other to reach our weight loss goals all while getting fit. Please feel free to add me! =)

Replies

• Cjumir
    Cjumir Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Same here... The most stubborn weight ever...
  • mckenzie7680
    mckenzie7680 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Everyone keeps saying, it's only been three months but still.
  • diaz2012
    diaz2012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    same here, scale hasent been moving at all and my little one is 3months also..SIGH =,( ADD me if ya like, im going to add all of you need more motivation=)
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I was losing a pound a day when I first got home from the hospital, but I knew that wouldn't last... sadly the day came when I hit a wall... and I'm still standing on the other side 3 weeks later. No movement despite my best efforts.
    Glad to hear others are having the same problem. Not that I'm glad you have a hard time losing too, but glad to know I'm not alone... always nice to have friends to inspire. Feel free to add me.
    Congrats on the new additions ladies!!!
  • sar123bear
    Options
    Ladies, I want to help... I've been helping a lot of new mommas lose their baby weight when they thought they couldn't, or they were just hitting a brick wall. I started a FREE Facebook group that is full of supportive, accepting, drama free, lovely moms that are all after the same goal. If you'd like to join, I'd love, love, love to have more active / supportive members. I've shared a lot of my research on the page and we have discussions about what's working for us. I've found the secret to success, FINALLY!!!! It gives me great pride to help others achieve their goals. I truly just want to help y'all that are struggling. This is the easiest I've ever lost weight in my life and I'm eating a TON of food. :-) It's a lot different than I've ever tried to lose weight before, but it makes sense. It's simple science and math, you just have to get the numbers right is all and you WILL see results, I PROMISE!

If you're not into Facebook, feel free to add me as a friend on here as well if you'd like to view my diary for ideas on what I'm doing for food - you'll notice it's nothing fancy, pretty basic. :-)

Best of luck ladies - I started off where you were... since the birth of my daughter on 12/14/11 I have dropped 62 lbs - we'll call 30 of that baby and amniotic fluid... so roughly 30 lbs in 3 months? I really don't feel like I'm on a diet! I'm never hungry. I'm just sooo happy it's not as hard as I've been making it all these years prior. Y'all can do it too! I promise!! You just have to want it bad enough. :-)