How to log?

Options
How is everyone logging this? I am guessing Aerobics or Circuit? 25 minutes? I don't have a heart monitor but I want to be as accurate as possible. Thanks!

Replies

• Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I log it as 26 min circuit. I saw the number for someone of my size who had a monitor and it was pretty close. Of course, YMMV depending on how hard you are working at it.
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wondered that myself. sorry i can't answer.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I log it as Circuit Training.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I log it as Circuit Training
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training. I am 5'4 and 150 lbs. I follow the harder girl ( can't remember her name lol) and I use 8 lb weights. I have a HRM and it's usually around 250 cal for 25 min :) hope this helps
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training. I am 5'4 and 150 lbs. I follow the harder girl ( can't remember her name lol) and I use 8 lb weights. I have a HRM and it's usually around 250 cal for 25 min :) hope this helps

Thanks so much! I am going to purchase a HRM this week. Which one do you have? Until then, I will use the calculator for Circuit Training. According to Fitness Pal, 20 minutes of Circuit Training burns 206 calories. Sounds very close to your number.