possibly the only geek here that doesn't like zombies

Options
missdaisy79
missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
I hate zombies. They scare the crap outta me. I can't even watch my husband play Resident Evil. I guess my imagination is too good, but come the zombie apocalypse, I'm gonna be the one taking the overdose.

Surely I can't be the only hater here?

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    No, you're not! I can't even bring myself to watch Walking Dead, even though I know I'm missing out on something good :indifferent:
  • missdaisy79
    Options
    That's a relief! I have to go upstairs if the Walking Dead is on and do something nonthreatening, like playing Nintendogs on my DS. The husband loves zombie stuff, but knows I have a horror of them, so he keeps his zombie comics turned over, the zombie board games turned away from me and all that. I just don't get why they are so wildly popular.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't watch it, thank goodness! I'm a bigger geek than he is :tongue:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    nope zombies scare the crap out of me and the only thing worse is knowing that if I don't shape up I'm so fracked if they come to my town ... (there's only so many people you can trip to save yourself)
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I can't stand zombies. My husband and his brothers are big fans, so I let them do that and I go do something I like... Like watch Shark Week episodes on Netflix :)
  • LessJos
    LessJos Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I can't deal with all the zombie stuff. Creepy and scary!
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I used to not be able to stand them, but my wife has gradually warmed me up to them. Now, I'm a faithful walking dead fan..
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of zombies either! It may have something to do with the fact that I watched the original "Night of the Living Dead" when I was a kid! Zombies really creep me out!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That ok I still love you all lol but I also love zombies :bigsmile:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Zombies bore me. :wink:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    They creep me out, they scare me, i cant sleep when i watch a zombie movie but man i love those puss filled maggot sacks :bigsmile:
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    I don't like them either. My husband likes The Walking Dead, but cant watch it since I can't handle watching it before bed. My overactive imagination always seems to get the best of me :embarassed:
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I love zombies...but if they were real, I probably wouldn't love them so much. :/
  • missdaisy79
    Options
    It's a relief to know that I'm not the only zombie wimp here. :flowerforyou:

Now, I don't mind voodoo zombies - those shuffling brainless husks don't bother me in the slightest. But the ones that want to eat my brains...ugh. And the ones that can run - agh! :noway:

I put it all down to having too vivid an imagination. I'm not a massive horror film fan in all honesty and zombies are too much for me.
  • gurl0411
    gurl0411 Posts: 75
    Options
    i HATE zombies, they scare me too but i LOOOOOVE killing them in video games. When I play too many zombies games I can't sleep unless everyone in my house says good night to me before i fall asleep (they have to SAY it or I'll think they're zombies... cause zombies can't say anything.)
    yeah I'm a chicken lol
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I don't hate them, I don't love them, I'm somewhere in between. I would like them slower, they are becoming to intelligent for my liking. I like old zombie stuff although I do like and watch The Walking Dead, but at first I didn't know if I could get past Andrew Lincoln with an American accent.
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of zombies either. Not sure exactly what it is about them that freaks me out, but they give me the creeps bigtime!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    But if you combine zombies with Star Trek, then I think they are kind of funny...
    undead+jim.jpg
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    I hate zombies. I actually had a 6 month period of panic attacks after seeing 3 zombie movies back to back. I was super paranoid that the dead would rise. Thankfully, I can laugh about it now.

When zombocalypse strikes, you won't be the only one raiding the pharmacy.