March 22 Challenge!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay this is not an immediate challenge but one for tonight! I don't know what kind of day I or you will have today.....Buuuuuut....by the time you get home from work or put kids to bed do this.....find one positive good thing that happened today!!!!! Things can always be worse and we forget to find the good in our lives.
Trust me if a catastrophe happened all the sudden we would look back to yesterday and find the pleasure in the simple things!

Find the positive in today!!!!!!!! :D

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You are so good.. Thanks for this and I love this one!!
  • gadget6120
    Options
    Played Catch today and ran around the yard with the neighbors kid, it was super fun ... I'm actually doing 100 days of positive on Facebook I'm on my 40th day ... its inspiring you wouldn't imagine how awesome it is to focus on positive thoughts every day
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Wow....I loved this when I first saw it, but then today turned out to be a very sad day. A good friend of mine lost her mother today. She and her husband aren't good about taking or accepting help, I found this out a couple of months ago when my friend had emergency surgery. Well the positive in this was her husband called me today looking for help. I was honored that he called me and went straight to them to get their daughters. I truly enjoyed having their daughters in my home. We took a walked, played on the swings and snuggled watching Dora the Explorer, I then got the key to their home from their mom and got to tuck them in for the night and read books with them. I haven't done that with my own sons in quite some time. Although it was a sad day for my friend, I am honored that they trusted me with their children and called on me in their time of need. The bonus being getting to play with these girls!!!