Couldn't stay away

Options
fitnfancy80
fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
Hello. I started TF on 1.9.12 but stopped in March to try 30DS, thinking I will see faster results. Not so much. So i'm back in my TF state of mind as of 3.19.12. I could'nt stay away from Chalene and her energy and the upbeat music. This is where I belong. LOL

Replies

• lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome back TF buddy!... and You are not Tired!!
  • fitnfancy80
    Options
    :smile: glad to be back
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm back tomorrow myself! Woo hoo! Are you starting where you left off or where you would be?
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Welcome back! There is just something amazing about Chalene's upbeat personality while you workout! She always knows the right things to say!
  • fitnfancy80
    Options
    I'm back tomorrow myself! Woo hoo! Are you starting where you left off or where you would be?

I'm starting where I left off.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Welocme back! One thing that people say all the time and I never want to believe it is that if there was a quick fix to dieting and fast results, then everyone would be skinny.

I think that even though it sucks going through it and it seems that things are NEVER going to happen, before you know it, 3 months have gone by and you can see amazing progress. As awesome as it would be to see results in a week, the slower the progress, the better it will be in the long run and the easier it will be to keep off.

So, goog luck, Whitney! We are here for you! And, remember, you are not tired!