Jennifer Ellison's Fat Blaster Workout

Options
LoopyLaura68
LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
I've just bought this today & was wondering if anyone else has tried it?

Replies

• JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it myself but a girl at work bought it when it first came out. I would class her as a beginner as she has never done any other exercise then her stepper. In the last month or so I have really noticed a difference in her shape, she looks a lot more toned and she said it is really hard work for her and has helped her shred 6lb. :-)
  • LoopyLaura68
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I'd say i'm a beginner too,have been using the kinect & your shape fitness evolved,but wanted something different.I had a feeling it would be hard to begin with,but that's expected & anything too easy,just would'nt be doing good i guess.
    Thanks again :flowerforyou:
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Very true if exercise was easy we would all be a size 6! Just keep pushing yourself hard and as they say - sweat is fat crying ;-)

Good luck I am sure you will do great x
  • LoopyLaura68
    Options
    i like that saying - 'sweat is crying' had never heard it until now :smile:
    well it's been a week since starting this workout,was quite tough the first day,but everyday i'm pushing myself as much as i can & have managed to:
    lose 2.2 pounds since her last weigh-in! She's lost 3.8 pounds so far. & 1 inch of my waist,2 inches off my hips,1 inch of my thighs,0.5 inches of my bicep & bust stayed the same.was pleasantly suprised & happy with the results.my BMI has also gone from being obese to overweight,first time in a long time :bigsmile:
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    I actually saw this in BHS today and wondered how it was. Let me know how you get on!
  • LoopyLaura68
    Options
    i like the way this dvd is split into sections.at the moment i'm doing the first 1 which is the tone blaster,& then the belly blaster & cool down,as they both seem to be in 1 section on the actual dvd.i've been doing it for just over a week,& i'm finding my fitness is definately building up, i can keep up with them better & can actually do a few planks now whereas at the start i couldnt do 1! my weight loss seems to be going down nicely too,& a friend told me last night that i had lost weight on my face & chin,also my belly too :bigsmile:
    i will add the next section onto what i'm doing now,when i can do the 1st easily,it still gets me hot,sweating & bit out of breath on the interval training