What are everyone's WIPs?

Options
KnitChick89
KnitChick89 Posts: 56 Member
As the title says, what is/are your current WIP/WIPs (Work In Progress)?

Currently, I'm crocheting another Kawaii Amigurumi Dragon. The first one I made is for my daughter and this one is for my husband.

I also plan on knitting my aunt "The Breast Beanie or Boob Hat?!" for her son she's expecting in a few months :) Maybe I'll knit one up for my son afterward. Anyway, I plan on casting this one on while I'm still working on the dragon. ;)

Replies

• clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm working on an afghan with just a simple bobble stitch. i just finished a sleeve for our ipad, which I'm pretty pleased with. next i want to crochet a scarf. now that the weather is nicer, i can crochet a scarf and not feel rushed to get it done because the weather is frightful :)
  • divinebird
    divinebird Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a sock, an afghan, and a shawl at the moment. The sock is plain vanilla but done in really pretty yarn; the afghan is the crocheted Baby Reims Quilt found on Rav, and the shawl is half a pi shawl...which we are calling Tau. ;)
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I hope as we finish projects that we share photos so we all can see. Right now I'm working on a baby blanket for a work friend. I can't wait until I'm finished because I'm kind of tired of looking at all that pink! :P
  • Tilinka
    Tilinka Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm currently glaring at a sock (Firebird socks, try #3) and working on a hat. (Mary Poppin's Hat). I'm going to need a new project soon. :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am working on the Marina Cardigan....I have it all done but the sleeves. Its actually a little small for me as I am , but when I get this weight off, it will fit nicely. Oh how I cant WAIT to be able to crochet smaller sizes!