new to isagenix

Options
wids12
wids12 Posts: 6 Member
Hello
I have just recently order my 30 day cleanse package, planning on starting Monday with the 9 day cleanse. Any suggestions on how to make it through this with great results?

Also, looking for friends to add for support with this and meal ideas:)

Thanks
Pam

Replies

• ellamental
    Options
    Good for you! Keep a positive attitude. Use the FB group and this group if you're feeling like you're having ANY problems. I've never seen a more supportive group in my life. I love the products and am having terrific results, not the least of which is my MEMORY has vastly improved, which as a teacher is a tremendous benefit. Keep your eyes on the BIG prize, which is getting healthy, oh and you'll look and feel better too on the way. Drink water, follow the plan, if you fall off, pick yourself up and get back on, I've done that and I'm down 17 pounds in 6 weeks.
  • tinabna
    tinabna Posts: 4
    Options
    I just recieved my products tonight! i cannot wait to get started tomorrow! So excited to see my future results! good luck!
  • ellamental
    Options
    Hope you're off to a good start! The first few days can be a little confusing until you get used to the pattern of the days :D
  • kkjjll
    Options
    i just started a shake program for a month, replacing bfkst and lunch with shakes... no sure if i could do the 30 day commintment... wondering how ppl are doing that have been on this for a period of time..... karen :)
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 35 for me and I'm down 22 lbs, I no longer have swelling in my feet and ankles after being on a road trip or on my feet all day (since Day 5!!)! This is HUGE for me! I have more energy, my mind is clearer, I can see better, and I'm actually making meals again! I have felt sooo crappy for soooo long, it's such a blessing that God brought Isagenix my way!!! I don't believe in pharmaceuticals, especially because it surely wasn't working for me to take them, and what about alllll those side effects?!?! If the heart attack/cancer/stroke/etc. doesn't kill ya, the meds will!!

I have to be honest, today I felt weak for the first time since I started, so I stopped the work I was doing outside, came in, and have been resting, watching vids on GMO's and reading ISA forum posts on FB and on MFP. My son, who is doing a 9 day, brought my lunch to me and it was DEEEELISH!!! Now, I'm feeling better. But there's one thing for sure, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ISA!!! What easier way is there to have nutritional food AND all of your vitamin and mineral supplements in a PLEASANT meal/shake?!?!
  • Fit4LifeNow65
    Fit4LifeNow65 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30-day program today. I cannot say I loved the Ionix Supreme but it wasn't awful. I have 20 pounds to lose and am looking for friends to support and be supportive of along the way.
  • myriahj84
    Options
    I just started the 30-day program today. I cannot say I loved the Ionix Supreme but it wasn't awful. I have 20 pounds to lose and am looking for friends to support and be supportive of along the way.

I HATED the Ionix when I first started the program. You will adjust to it after you have been using it for a while. I started in December and I love all of the products now. I started a 9 day today because my 10 year HS reunion is in 3 weeks. I may extend it to 30 days but I haven't been that great at staying committed for a long period of time. I just do daily cleansing and 1-2 shakes per day. It is good to see more Isa people on MFP!
  • Fit4LifeNow65
    Options
    Thanks - I hope so but even if I never learn to like it I don't have to down that much of it. Maybe the liquid tastes better than the powdered variety?
  • kkjjll
    Options
    i am so happy for you.... sounds like you are on the right track... i am looking forward to next month when i do the 30 day... playing with my shakes and really liking them.... may God continue to bless you... karen :)
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    Thanks - I hope so but even if I never learn to like it I don't have to down that much of it. Maybe the liquid tastes better than the powdered variety?

I hear that the liquid isn't so good, but everyone's different!!! Honestly, I don't LOVE Ionix, but I don't mind it either!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what ISA has done for me!!
  • welcome to Isagenix Pam. When doing a 9-day cleanse, remember WHY you are doing it. You may have moments of weaknesses. For me, it was to be a better cleanse coach and sticking to my commitment to myself for doing a 9-day. I just finished a 9-day. The first two days were tough for me. I find day-1 of a 2 day back to back is harder, because of the body releasing toxins. Day 2 of the back to back seems better. Take an epsom salt bath to help release toxins from the body, nurture yourself! Get on the IsaBody Accountability group on Facebook. Lots of support there.

kathy
  • I started on the liquid Ionix and I didn't like it. I find the powdered much better!
  • Fit4LifeNow65
    Options
    Day 2 and down 1.9 lbs which makes the Ionix worth it. Everyone have a blessed day!
  • myriahj84
    Options
    I started on the liquid Ionix and I didn't like it. I find the powdered much better!

I liked the flavor of the powder better too but the last one that I received turned clumpy. I started using the liquid again and heard a rumor that they fixed the clumping issue. I'm lazy so I would just rather drink an ounce of the liquid instead of mixing the powder version anyway haha.
  • kkjjll
    Options
    Day 2 and down 1.9 lbs which makes the Ionix worth it. Everyone have a blessed day!
  • kkjjll
    Options
    afternoon, good for you.. are you doing a 9 or 30 day program... just curious, i am going to do a 30 day starting next month... karen :)
  • kkjjll
    Options
    afternoon, good for you.. are you doing a 9 or 30 day program... just curious, i am going to do a 30 day starting next month... karen :)
  • Fit4LifeNow65
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day program. I have about 16 more pounds to lose but mainly want to build better habits.
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    So how is everyone doing?! I'm doing FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE the IsaALLstars podcasts!! http://isaallstars.podomatic.com It keeps me encouraged!! I have my LIFE back and that is soooo good!! I'm not too concerned about the excess bodyfat; it'll come off in time!! It's sooo important to track what you're doing because it helps KEEP you on track! I learned that the hard way over the years! MFP is AWESOME! Soooo easy to keep a diary! Way better than when I was going to the gym every day and was trying to write it all down by hand! sheesh!!

So, how does everyone like their shakes? I like mine like brownie batter!! I drink tons of water (my most FAVE drink!), but I only put like an ounce or two of water in my shake mix! lol!! It makes me feel like I'm EATING something rather than drinking, drinking, drinking!