Introductions

Options
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Cory Sullivan and I created this beachbody challenge group. I have been doing beachbody programs for a year now. I have been a coach for beachbody for about 6 months. I wanted to created this thread to give everyone a chance to introduce themselves and maybe talk a little about why they are trying to lose weight and get healthy. I am 34 years old married and have three beautiful little girls. They are the reason why a year ago I did p90x. I had a healthy screening and my cholestrol was really high. I hated going to the doctor and the thought of now spending years on medicine and doctor visits and the thought of not being around for my kids scared me. When I first started I was at about 220lbs. I was shocked cause I was the type that never really cared about healthy or fitness. When I got on the scale it was a SHOCK. I did p90x and got great results dropping down to 185. I have done insanity and now I am doing a hybrid of p90x and insanity. I became a coach 6 months ago because my coach talked to me about it and I was spending so much money on supplements and I could get a discount so thought great. I have started challenge groups at my work and church and have really gained a passion for helping people. I am actually thinking about getting my personal trainers license. Never thought my life would be like this a year ago. Some of you may have coaches and that is great if you dont and you would like to make me your coach awesome. I will attach a link to make me your coach. I will still be here for you and help in anyway possible. Please feel free to friend request me too on myfitness pal. By the way I love this app. Here is the link https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=114832

Replies

• kcollet123
    Options
    I am a 22 y/o mother of 2. I am active duty military, and need to drop a few pounds for my PT test. Overall, I would like to get a lean, toned body, but I need to start by kicking off this weight! I have done some of the Insanity workouts before, but becuase I have PT 5 days a week, I stopped. I now feel like I dont get enough out of my PT workouts, and would like to start doing Insanity in the mornings, as well as my required workouts in the afternoons.
  • eharrison10
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Ebony and I am 27 years old and I am Active Duty in the Navy. The reason I started Insanity was because I have had 3 kids basicly back to back and I need to get back to weight standards bcause I am really out of it. I gained almost 100lbs being pregnant so I am very motivated I have till Nov to be able to past my PRT.

I Started Insanity weighing 230lbs and I have just started the 2nd month of the workout and I am down to 217 and still have another month to go so I am hoping to atleast be in the 190s at the end of my 60 days, and when I finish my 60 days I am gonna start all over again.

Now I am doing a workout with my personal trainer in the afternoon which ranges from treadmil, eliptical, cycling etc, and then I do insanity at night after I pick my boys up..... I can't wait to be in the best shape of my life.
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Ebony and I am 27 years old and I am Active Duty in the Navy. The reason I started Insanity was because I have had 3 kids basicly back to back and I need to get back to weight standards bcause I am really out of it. I gained almost 100lbs being pregnant so I am very motivated I have till Nov to be able to past my PRT.

I Started Insanity weighing 230lbs and I have just started the 2nd month of the workout and I am down to 217 and still have another month to go so I am hoping to atleast be in the 190s at the end of my 60 days, and when I finish my 60 days I am gonna start all over again.

Now I am doing a workout with my personal trainer in the afternoon which ranges from treadmil, eliptical, cycling etc, and then I do insanity at night after I pick my boys up..... I can't wait to be in the best shape of my life.
    THat is so awesome to hear. How may I ask is your nutrition? Are you tracking your progress of food intake? To get the most amazing results it is 80% nutrition and 20% fitness. Great job keep digging deeper.
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    I am a 22 y/o mother of 2. I am active duty military, and need to drop a few pounds for my PT test. Overall, I would like to get a lean, toned body, but I need to start by kicking off this weight! I have done some of the Insanity workouts before, but becuase I have PT 5 days a week, I stopped. I now feel like I dont get enough out of my PT workouts, and would like to start doing Insanity in the mornings, as well as my required workouts in the afternoons.

Have your looked into any weight training?
  • danjanicole
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Danja (the 'j' is pronounced as a 'y'). I am married, and have a 3 year old little girl. Since I had her I've been a SAHM, but I am now also a full time Nursing student. I gained all of my weight AFTER I had the baby! Weight was never an issue for me before, but after all of the medical issues and bed rest throughout my pregnancy, my body was just not the same. My daughter is very active and I would like to be able to keep up with her. Also, I will be an RN in about a year or so, and in my current physical state, I have no business telling others what is healthy/unhealthy. Today I started my second week of Insanity, so far I love it! I will probably do another round after I'm done, or possibly a hybrid program. :)
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Danja (the 'j' is pronounced as a 'y'). I am married, and have a 3 year old little girl. Since I had her I've been a SAHM, but I am now also a full time Nursing student. I gained all of my weight AFTER I had the baby! Weight was never an issue for me before, but after all of the medical issues and bed rest throughout my pregnancy, my body was just not the same. My daughter is very active and I would like to be able to keep up with her. Also, I will be an RN in about a year or so, and in my current physical state, I have no business telling others what is healthy/unhealthy. Today I started my second week of Insanity, so far I love it! I will probably do another round after I'm done, or possibly a hybrid program. :)

I am loving my hybrid right now I would be happy to share with you if you want it.