Before/After photos- Share yours!

Options
Kooopons
Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
I took a photo of myself tonight, I am rarely in pictures. Usually because my double chin is horrible. I pulled up a photo from last summer and compared the two and could not believe the difference!

Here is before- I freely admit this is a horrid photo of me, but probably shows what I looked like most days

[img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd268/postonline/Facebook/Instagram Photos/098.jpg[/img]

Tonight

[img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd268/postonline/Facebook/Instagram Photos/548501_3527056501879_1436176290_33269893_1507304712_n.jpg[/img]

Of course having photo trouble. I'm making the img lowercase, but hmmm, strange.
Edit- Ok, I think I figured that out. Here is a side by side- a very crude side by side- LOL!

beforeafter.jpg

Replies

• AJones1021
    AJones1021 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ow owwwwww!! That is awesome! You can tell such a difference, Jen!!!

I'll try to get one of me tonight!
  • Kooopons
    Options
    yes, EVERYONE please share, it's quite motivating! I was going to eat more fries with dinner tonight and then saw my photo and stopped!!

I uploaded to photo bucket and copied the IMG link and made the IMG on both ends of the link lowercase img

If you have trouble posting, I can try to help. I did resize making my largest number 550 and then it auto set the other number to keep it in scale, but then you have to remove the "20%" part of you image link. Confusing! But I'll try to help.
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Way to go!!! You have got to feel so good about all you've accomplished!

I posted this before, but here it is again:
    Pictures-1.jpg
  • Kooopons
    Options
    You too Melissa! Awesome changes! And how did you get such a nice side by side?
  • luvsdeals
    Options
    I made a "collage" in Picasa. (it's free and pretty cool if you don't already have it.)

Jen have you been working out at all--or just watching calories? I notice there's never any exercise calories in your diary but didn't know if you just don't log them because you don't eat them back.

I think I'm down 3 or 4 from that picture. I have 3 more to go to get to the weight I was at my first OB appt for my last baby. Rose turns 1 next month so I'm hopeful I'll be back to that pre pregnancy weight before her birthday!

here you go Jen--
    12x12PatternedPapers16.jpg
  • Kooopons
    Options
    OMG- how cool- and how awful! LOL that before pic is HORRID!!!!! I'll have to check that site out.

Exercise- sigh....I've been slacking. If I do a little something, which usually consists of walking the neighborhood or the treadmill for a bit- I haven't been recording it. I just forget and am not in the habit. But in a given week I may do dedicated exercising only 1-2 times a week! Go ahead and yell at me, I need it!!! I've really lost the 20lbs by just changing my eating and to think that I could be losing A LOT more if I would work more exercise in.

I downloaded an ab app on my iPhone and I've done it twice. I really like it because you can set it to how long you have, 5-10-15 mins and then it goes through an ab routine. But seriously- i have a goal of 15 more pounds and could really use the toning so I'm going to step it up. I'm hoping a pick up in exercise will give me the last boost to get me over the finish line.
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job and I can tell such a difference. Hmm, I need to take some pictures and that would be motivating for me too. I need to find a picture from December and then take one of myself now. I should have time tomorrow.
  • luvsdeals
    Options
    Jen that's amazing that you've lost all that on just changing your food!

Picasa is a program you download on your computer. It organizes photos and does some basic editing, but I installed it to make digital scrapbooking go more quickly. I have full version of Photoshop, but I'm was so (and still am) behind on scrapbooking that I started using this because you can make a collage with a ton of pictures with just the click of a button.

here's a link to a site that talks about it. (and it's one of my favorite blogs too!)
    http://www.memoriesoncloverlane.com/2010/10/i-caught-up-6-years-in-3.html
  • McCoolMama
    McCoolMama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Here's my before & "during." I've lost 17ish lbs by working out & eating more of the good things and less of the bad things ;) I still have another 20 or so that I'd like to lose.

BeforeAfter.jpg

I can't get the stupid pic to post! GRR
  • Kooopons
    Options
    Trying to post your photo, you have to make the IMG lowercase

BeforeAfter.jpg
  • Kooopons
    Options
    Well there is half of it. You have to resize so it doesn't cut off and then post with the img in lowercase
  • luvsdeals
    Options
    Wow!!! You look awesome!!!! Your baby is a doll too!! How old?

Keep up the awesome work!!

i want to see more before and afters!!!
  • Kooopons
    Options
    Oh wow, I just copied and pasted your photo into paint to I could see both of them and OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOODNESS!!!! What a change. You look awesome!!! Great work!
  • McCoolMama
    Options
    Thanks for posting for me Jen. I can't go back and edit again, so whatever!! LOL The baby isn't mine, it's a friends. Unfortunately I can't blame having a baby for gaining weight (again!)
  • luvsdeals
    Options
    If you go to the picture in photobucket and hit "edit" there's a tab that says "resize". If you put the width to around 450 and then save it with "replace original" it will readjust it to fit on the screen.

(I want everyone to see that major transformation without having to copy and paste the link!)

Also--I LOVE your haircut! Wish I was brave enough to get mine cut like that, but my hair is so thin I'm afraid it would just lie all flat around my head!
  • McCoolMama
    Options
    I resized in photobucket already but it's still too big for my phone. I'll edit again. It won't let me edit my post again to make lowercase :/

BeforeAfter.jpg
  • mom2brookeandblake
    Options
    Wow, you ladies look great! I will see if I can post some.
    Shannon
  • BklynMamacita
    Options
    It is so odd. I cannot load anything on Photobucket. It keeps shutting down! I use it all the time. Not sure what is happening. Would love to post a pic.
  • BklynMamacita
    Options
    Got it to work by using Flickr BB code
    BEFORE
    December Monterey Aquarium with the family. Had already been using MFP but this is the best pic I could find

6964593749_4b4cc1ff4d.jpg
    DSCN0243 by jones1900@sbcglobal.net, on Flickr

TODAY

6867076716_6a2f86257f.jpg
    20120324_121450 by jones1900@sbcglobal.net, on Flickr
  • Kooopons
    Options
    Tracey, I can totally see a difference in your face. You look great!!