Challenge For FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
How did some of you do with trying to find something good in your day yesterday?

Today, is a safety challenge!! Wear your seatbelt! Yes YOU even adults! Click it! Oh and wear it correctly too. No excuses! If no issue for you then make sure your child's carseat is in correctly. Think you got it down??? Well statistics say 93% of adults put the carseat in incorrectly. Go to a police or firestation and usually they will check it for free!
Summer is approaching and many of us will be on the road more.

Don't take your life or your child's life for granted!
Happy travels! :D

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I love you! :flowerforyou:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You are so wonderful!! You touch on every aspect of daily lives and that is great. Yesterday I turned into a family day with a nice walk and a trip to the park. If it wasn't for you I prob would of just done my normal routine at the gym so thank you!
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great but easy challenge for me as I wear my seat belts EVERY day! And I have my boys already in the habit of buckling up. :)
  • PRpal
    PRpal Posts: 13
    Options
    Got this one down pat! And, the kids don't need carseats anymore. Because I buckle up, they do too, without even thinking about it anymore.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! Keep encouraging each other! People need people so if you see someone who may need help with carseat or putting seatbelt on...help them.
    My friends no click....no ride...plain and simple!
  • gadget6120
    Options
    Check! i even made my dad wear his today when i took him for his hair cut