Reboot Your Life Group >>> Results (Post Here)

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
Some of us have started later, doing multiple challenges (me), or are doing different versions of the reboot. I am doing the ***Reboot Plus Dinner to get my protein in. I assume it will be a slower progress than exclusively juicing but I figure this will help me maintain once I introduce solids back in for each meal.

There are 5 versions of the reboot: http://www.jointhereboot.com

My current progress is down 3.8 lbs this morning on day 5. I plan to continue for another week. I have also been weighing in daily each morning.

***Please post your results/progress (weight loss/inches loss) here whether you agreed to complete a 3-5-10-15 days plan.***

Replies

• shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl!. You lost 3.8lbs and this fanstastic.

Today is my Day 4. As of this morning lost a total of 1.5lbs!. This is great for me as my body does not easily let go.

Like you, I am doing a slightly varied version of Join the Reboot as well where I am allowing protein shakes (max of 2 per day). The rest is all primarily veges, fruits, unsweetened almond milk (1 cup max) and Raw Fiber. Oh did I say Coffee. Yes, this is like my drug to function during the day. I am limiting to max of 2 cups/day.

I will post my results as I continue with the program. Also, I am doing the 10 day program.
  • lhoerth
    lhoerth Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you on your weight loss!

I am on day 3 of the reboot and am down 3.5lbs.. Obviously I have more to lose than both of you. I had only intended to complete the3-day cleanse but now I may continue on a few more days (5-10). I have a surprising amount of energy today and am not the slightest bit hungry. The great number on the scale this morning added to my energy, even though I know some of that will probably come back once I start eating solids again. I think I just miss eating (chewing), if that makes any sense. I definitely learned these past three days how much I eat out of habit rather than hunger. Great lesson - I only hope I can reflect on that lesson after I complete the cleanse. Any tips for adding solids to the plan?
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Rebooting all over again today for another 5 days as far as juicing since I was away at a women's conference and ate solids there. I'm still down 1.8 lbs (gained the 2 lbs back that I lost). I think this is more real since I've been incorporating protein/veggie dinner and solid snacks such as almonds and a protein bar.

I think trickling in maybe some protein/veggies/fruit can help 1 meal/snack at a time.

The first time I did it for 10 days and lost 6.6 lbs but gained it back b/c I didn't really stick to clean eating which is what I plan to do this time as much as possible.
  • katied37
    katied37 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of a 10-day juice fast. So far, I am down 7.5 pounds. I'm sure the weight loss will slow during the next half of the fast, but I'm thrilled. I was already eating pretty clean before the fast, but that scale would not budge, no matter what I did! I really hope that the weight doesn't return the second I reintroduce solid foods. I'm a little nervous.
  • Clschuler
    Clschuler Posts: 11
    Options
    I am on Day 5, I am down 11 pounds and the energy level is up and the attitude is good. I am having a real problem reaching 1200 calories since I feel full after the drinks (usually 20oz). I also have only found three that are drinks that I like the taste of. Any suggestions?
  • Tammyinbali
    Tammyinbali Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did the 15 day juice fast a couple of months ago & lost exactly 15 lbs. I noticed a huge difference in my mental & emotional states as well as my physical state. I was rarely hungry, and even the couple of times I was I think it was more of a desire to eat something solid rather than actual hunger. For the first couple of days I had headaches, sore body & really weak muscles...but that all went away. I would highly recommend this type of fast to anybody.