Issues?

Options
LuckyLeprechaun
LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
One of my drawing partners sent me a message, wanting me to take my turn. On my side, it says it's her turn.

Right at this very moment, It's (supposedly) not my turn with any of you guys. I find this hard to believe. :huh:

Can this be true? Or is the app acting up?

Need............to..........draw................:laugh:

Replies

• yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    are you using an iPhone?

my WWF games sometimes get stuck, i find that powering down the phone then restarting gets everything back in order.

may not help, but worth a try!
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    You can reboot an iPhone or respring if you have WinterBoard and it will fix it. I've had trouble with Draw Something off and on since I downloaded it. It's not as bad since the last update though, it seems.
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think the only issues I have had (well, not me, the person I am playing with) is when for some reason it does not have the right letters for what I drew. It did that twice on the same person yesterday (first word was TOGA and there was no T in the letters, second was DICE and there was no D). That is really annoying.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I think the only issues I have had (well, not me, the person I am playing with) is when for some reason it does not have the right letters for what I drew. It did that twice on the same person yesterday (first word was TOGA and there was no T in the letters, second was DICE and there was no D). That is really annoying.

I've had that happen too, and twice when someone didn't play again for a few days, it said i was drawing a different word than what i was, so the correct letters and number of spaces wasn't there.