Words or just drawings...

Options
Am I the only one that gets angry when instead of drawing a pic, the other person either writes a description or just plain writes the word yer supposed to be guessing?

I mean really... writing the word "SHREK"... you cant draw a green smiley face with antennae things?

Grrr....

Replies

• MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    it's annoying
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My cousin does that pretty much every single time. If she wasn't my cousin, I would have deleted the game, lol. I do write words for some of them if I cannot draw any of the 3 options....like Beam me up _____ for "Scotty" or MTV show ______ Shore for "Jersey".
  • meow2mix
    meow2mix Posts: 2
    Options
    I prefer maximum drawing, and absolute minimal writing.
    I have not had anyone write the actual answers, but I have had someone write word clues instead of drawing a picture... and it's bothersome.

Earth: Planet we're on ? (Really you couldn't make a blue circle with islands on it?... or even 3rd rock from the sun/outer space view?)
    Bowser: Mario's rival [Erase] He always steals peach (Okay this would be harder to draw... but come on at least try!)

I will draw stuff over a couple times, and add new details, and try to give as many hints as possible. They only word I've written is "green"... because I had to draw a very green object in blue (I just started and have 3 colors... and black). But the picture was discernible long before that mattered :P
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I find words annoying, I think its so lazy when some just write the word, such a jib...however, I have played with some people who even after 3 drawings (of which I think are pretty dam descriptive" don't get the word, so I have somtimes taken to putting the word at the very end, in case that haven't gotten it by then...but I play "random" a lot so probably get people for whom eng may not be their fist language, or kids who may not get my references.

Meg