How are people doing?

Kikilarue59
Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
Hey everyone, I joined the group a couple of days ago and really want to engage with some of you. Does anyone want to Write/Talk.
Kiki

Replies

• Welcome to the group!!! Feel free to add me as a friend and I will do by best to provide support!
  • lizv99
    lizv99 Posts: 1
    Hi, I would love to engage...I need to lose about 110 lbs to be at my goal weight. Getting on track this week (again)!
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Hi there, I just joined MFP and this group today :)
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Hi Welcome to the Group...It's good to engage with other people who share the struggle of losing big amounts of weight.

It will be a journey of good and not so good days. So it's great to have your company.

Kiki:flowerforyou:
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    I just joined this group today. I've been on MFP for 65 days. Down 33 pounds and feeling strong and focused.
  • fatpal1
    Thank you Kiki, look forward to hearing from you and cheering on your progress :)
  • fatpal1
    Congrats yustick!!!! Great job!!! Good to hear from you, I just joined MFP, but I changed my lifestyle last June 1, I am down 74 pounds, still got at least 100 more to go. I like your name b/c sticking with it is sometimes the hardest part for me, I just let life get in the way.
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Fatpal1,

Yustick is my last name, but thanks for giving it a new meaning.

Congrats on your success too.
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Count me in!

Awesome jobs yustick and fatpal.
  • fatpal1
    Thank you, and Love your last name, I just assumed you were, using it as a ID...lol
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Feel free to add me,I love making new motivation friends and still have almost 100lbs to loose =)
  • just found this sight. need to lose 140lbs.
  • shawnaarbaugh29
    shawnaarbaugh29 Posts: 2 Member
    I need to lose 120lbs really trying hard but since Easter i have went down hill. Man takes so much work to lose yet plus 6 lbs not to hard to do... Really starting strong and am mindset again I and We all can do this. Feel free to add me as a friend I will try to motivate and help as much as I can:) Since Nov of 2011 I managed to lose 60 lbs so I know it can be done just with bills kids and stress I found myself falling into the same old bad habits. But like I said new day new start to a new me...
  • Gloria67648
    Gloria67648 Posts: 108 Member
    I'm doing well today. It's day 2 and I woke excited to do it all again. I haven't woken up happy in months. I even did a yoga dvd. Which I have been wanting to do for a long while. It's been about a year since I last did it. When I went to the nursing home to see my dad he asked me if I lost any weight. It's one of his frequent questions. I reminded him that I only just weighed myself yesterday, so no, not yet. But keeping on this path, after next weeks weigh in I look forward to sharing the news with him and with you all. I'm glad to be here.
  • LadyHayes918
    LadyHayes918 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I am new to all of this....please add me!! I havent figured out the site yet but I am early 40s..a wife..mother..nana.
    I am just starting out with walking and calorie intake...my start weight is 236
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 650 Member
    I JUST joined today and I am hoping the chatter will pick up to more than just every 2 months... ;-)
    I don't get a LOT of internet time, but to have a group out here that is in the same boat or BTDT (been there done that) is JUST what I want.

SO...HI...and to get things going, I think I'll start a new thread and ask what has been the top few new habits ya'll have started.

I look forward to the chatter!
  • I"d love to talk. I officially joined some time ago but fell off the wagon. I'm back now for about a week. It's great. I'm praying for the discipline to stick with it this time.
    How is your weight loss going so far?