HELP.....any tips to lose weight in college? tell me what yo

Options
ok so I'm trying to be as healthy as possible and i work out 2 or 3 times a week.....sometimes more
i also like to cook
i try to eat mainly salads and i munch on peanuts and dried cranberries
I've been doing this all year but all that happens is that my weight goes down but then goes back up
it is really annoying
i don't drink i eat healthy (well once in a while i binge a little on ice cream)
it is rather annoying :cry:
so help me asap.....
lots of luck to everyone:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kavarner21
    Options
    its really hard for woman to lose weight. 1 when you are on your period it adds wieght. 2. our bodies dont like to change. What you should do is set a lower goal each week. I went from trying to losse 2 lbs a week to 1 so its more real and when i do loss 2 lbs its like YEAH i did so good. Also in college i try and do workouts heading to class, for me it adds adds an extra 10-15 min for activity a day, like try adding weights to your legs when you walk or walk a bit faster to class, do lundges up the stairs. and when sitting in class think about posture, just sitting up right can burn another 1 to 2 cals more a min( sweet). Also if you dont tap your foot try and start and movment you do adds to you cal lost each day amd more weight lost.
  • 22elizabeth22
    Options
    Keep tons of snacks on you, from granola to apples. I'm graduating in May but what helped was that I had a long schedule which kept me from eating poorly at the dinning centers. With class and lab from 8am till 7pm everyday I had no breaks so being able to have food premade and packed with me worked out so well. It sounds like a lot of work to do everynight but eventually it becomes habit and your scale and body will show you that! Also, WATER... Drink it... Good luck.