Thank God It Is Monday

Options
So I am starting something new. Every Monday I will send out a encouraging message for you all. It could be related to life, fitness, money, or relationships. This past year I have really changed my whole life around and I really thank beachbody for that change. Not only have I lost over 30 plus pounds but my life as a whole is so much better. I have not only changed the positive in my health but really changed my positive outlook on life because of it. That is why I became a coach through beachbody to help give that same feeling back to others. okay okay enough blabbing.
So my motivation for today is work is the key. The only way to get the success you want is by work. So much of my life I was a dreamer. I dreamed to be fit , I dreamed to have a house, I dreamed to have a good job and the problem is I was not working at it. I was just hoping and praying that these things would fall into my lap. Yeah right life does not work that way I am sorry to say. As our parents always said and as I tell my kids money does not grow off trees. So whatever your goal is and it is great to have goals but now start working to accomplish those goals. Have a great monday and remember just push play.

Replies

• bbcoachcory
    Options
    Hello Hello. So how was your week? I went to church this sunday and heard a great message that I just had to share on this monday. Title was stop complaining and be the change. So many times we complain about our life or people. OUr culture does so much complaining and putting blame on others that we dont take ownership of what is going on. We were given a task this week. Mark down on a piece of paper everyday each time that you complain and each time that you give praise or thanks. I think we will all be shocked about the amount of time that we complain about things. Then try to make sure that through the week you are having more thankful marks then complaints. Need to surround yourself with positive things and it starts with you. So start being more positive this week.