***ALL TEAMS WEEK 12 CHALLENGE***

Options
michaelvhawk
michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
First of all congratulations on making it to week 12! Everyone who has participated in the challenge thus far has made significant headway in their weight loss goals and to reach it to week 12 is a great accomplishment in and of itself. As we look at the current teams I am sure you will notice that there are many who did not make it this far so you are all to be congratulated for your persistance. We are entering the final few days of the challenge and it is time for each of us to make a decision about this week. We can let it go by and sit back and do our normal routine and get the same results as always or we can make this the best week of the entire challenge. The challenge for this week is to simply push yourself harder than you ever have. Make each workout you do a "LAST CHANCE WORKOUT", take all of the knowledge you have gained over the past 12 weeks and put it together to make this last weigh in one you can be proud of. Finally and most importantly take the time after you step on that scale for the 12th weigh in and take a look back at where you were 12 weeks ago. We all set goals for this journey, some will have reached them, others may have come up a little short, but I think it is safe to say we are all significantly better than we were 12 weeks ago and that is something that should be celebrated!

Go out and make this final few days great and enjoy the success you have had and will continue to have!

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    You have come up with a GREAT challenge to end our BL 12 week Challenge!!!! I think we have ALL come a long way in these 12 weeks together!!! I will make sure to make this week......the best week ever!!!! This week will be NO EXCUSES for me......Although I know that I will not make my goal for the 12 week challenge.....I will try my best to get as close as possible!!!!!

This week I will be working out as hard as I can at the gym, drinking my water, and going to continue to eat clean with lots of fruits and veggies!!!!

Stole this from Bob Harper on FB....."This week's challenge is to follow through! It's not just about setting goals, but completing them! Stay committed!" I am committed!!!!!!!!!!! :)