For the Brave - Picture Thread

Options
Well, here we go... I'm a little mortified about posting, but I will this evening when I take a picture.

If anyone would like to post past pictures to show your progress thus far, that'd be great too! At the very least, once I get over how much I dislike my "before" picture, it'll be exciting to see the progress 16 weeks will make!

Be brave ladies (and a few gents!)... we're all here for a common cause!

Replies

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll be the first "brave" one to do this xD
    I'm really self-conscious, but I want to see in 16 weeks how much I change.

ws01t0.png

I'm hoping with weeks to come, I see a change. I can't wait for this challenge! (:
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    2012-03-26-1.jpg
    *groan*
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    Fixed yours for you Allison :)

Here's mine... can't believe I'm posting this! Looking forward to sharing the battle with you ladies.

BEFORE.jpg
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    As soon as I figure out this pic posting thingy, I'll get my pics up!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thanks, mexismom!!

(Took me about 5 times to post what I did. *laughs* tech savvy, I am not)
  • MexisMom
    Options
    Against my much, much better judgement... but to be as accurate as possible...

bikini.jpg

Please note I would never wear this outside of the house. But it's the largest bikini I own right now. I hope, in 16 weeks, I'll be able to put up pictures of me in a much smaller, cuter bikini (and without so much jiggly!).
  • estherwhetstone
    estherwhetstone Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ugh.... I can't get my pics the right size.
  • estherwhetstone
    Options
    march.jpg
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I will try to get mine posted tonight!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Can anyone give me a quick lesson in posting pictures?
  • MexisMom
    Options
    Here's a good tutorial for posting pictures: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

The only thing I would add is that the picture that will show up on the boards has a max size, and if you exceed that max size, it will cut the photo off on the right hand side. Just try to post small to medium sized shots.

Edited to add: estherwhetso, I fixed yours for you!
  • estherwhetstone
    Options
    Thanks mucho, Mexismom :smile:
  • melissa97
    melissa97 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    gotta take some pictures...will do soon!
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My pic is my profile Pic as I have only lost 2 pounds
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm not too good at taking pics of myself but I will try... If I can't take them then I will wait until Friday when I go to my parents house and get my mom to take them.
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey back in June so these pics are June, Sept, and Jan (I haven't lost weight since Jan, just maintained so I still look like this) But the pictures are to big, i'm to lazy (and also at work so I can't) change them right now so I'll update it later!

side.jpg

side.jpg
  • melissa97
    melissa97 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So this is very brave for me...im soo unhappy with the way i look and cant wait to feel good about my body!

eqo5z7.jpg29xbr14.jpg263a2id.jpg

1st time uploading pics so i hope they work!! This is current weight of 199.0lbs at 5ft 10inches tall.
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    Alright guys, embarrassing as this may be!!! The first two are my before, the second two are my current, almost 30 pounds later, although I have to admit I dont see that much of a difference :( Bring on the challenge and I cant wait to see my after pics!!

ResizedImage_1332873987637-1.jpg , ResizedImage_1332873923087-1.jpg , ResizedImage_1332873622246-1.jpg , ResizedImage_1332873731508-1.jpg
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    Crap I dont know how to change it so they arent HUGE!.... Nevermind, got it!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    017-1.jpg
    019-1.jpg

This was the scariest thing I have ever done. Thanks to my amazing daughter for taking the pics for me! Not a bikini I plan to wear to the beach but I'd like to rock it in the backyard and not have the neighbours throw up.