Come One Come All

Options
2»

Replies

• awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Everyone being able to stick to their weekly weigh in dates sounds wonderful! What about the ending date? Will that be on Memorial Day Monday, the original May 30th date, or just our preferred weigh in date during that week?

I think our preferred weigh in date that week would be best.
  • wranglerwomen
    wranglerwomen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i think your idea of just posting your weight during the week instead of a day. :)
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
    Im ready! :smile:
  • roballesteros
    Options
    How about I just post them with that week's dates on each topic and people can respond on whichever day they choose?

I agree, this works best!
  • bjbradl4
    bjbradl4 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm open, just let me know what works best for everyone
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    How about I just post them with that week's dates on each topic and people can respond on whichever day they choose?

That could work. So for "March 31-April6" numbers should be in by April 6, where it doesn't matter what day you weigh, just as long as it was for that week. I think I get what you mean, and I think it will work!

Exactly. I think this is what I will do so that no one has to change or move it. Each week I'll make a new thread with the dates as the topic, for example "Weigh Ins for March 31-April 6" and everyone can post their progress there on whichever day they feel most comfortable doing so. The first weigh in topic will be posted this up coming SUNDAY for next week, so keep your ears open and get moving people! The challenge is in full gear now, let's DO THIS!

like this!!! sounds good to me!
  • amberfarmer99
    amberfarmer99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My husband & I WI on Sundays, but I could post my results on anyday. :wink: