RED TEAM FINAL WEIGH IN!!!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
We made to the end RED TEAM!!!!! It is bittersweet to say that this is our LAST weigh in!!!! (At least for THIS Challenge)!!!! I want to congratulate EVERYONE for sticking it out and making it this far!!!! You have all made some GREAT accomplishments!!!! Now it is time for the FINAL weigh in!!!!!

Format:

PW (Previous weight):
CW (Current weight):

Remember that you have until Thursday to weigh in!!!! Once the weigh ins are closed, you will be dropped from this challenge.....as well as the GRFS Challenge, if you have not weighed in!!!! I do not want to lose any of my team!!! Let's do this together!!!!

Replies

• lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 172.6
    CW:171.0
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PW: 227.6

CW: 223.3

Feels good to end on a good note. Congrats to everyone on making it to the end!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    LW: 188.6
    CW: 188.4

Not the loss I was hoping for but at least I'm still going in the right direction. Congrats Red Team and everyone who made it to week 12!
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PW: 180.7
    CW: 180.7
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    PW: 195.0 lbs
    CW: 197.4 lbs

I am VERY embarassed and disappointed in myself ... this was not the right way to end the challenge :frown: . I was selling my house and moving this past week and I allowed all the craziness to derail my diet and exercise routine ... but I'm going to get back on track TODAY.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options

I am VERY embarassed and disappointed in myself ... this was not the right way to end the challenge :frown: . I was selling my house and moving this past week and I allowed all the craziness to derail my diet and exercise routine ... but I'm going to get back on track TODAY.

Nothing to be embarassed about!!! You have been a TOP Loser many times through out the challenge! When there are obstacles in our way, it is acceptable to have a rough time with our weightloss journey. The important thing is that you get back on track! Also, look at the BIG picture.....YOU have accomplished soooo much these past 12 weeks!!! CONGRATS!!!! Time to CELEBRATE! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 171.0
    CW: 169.9

I am so proud of everyone for making it to the end of this 12 week challenge!!!! DEDICATION is always going to make the difference between success and failure! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    WEIGH INS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!! CONGRATS TO THE RED TEAM FOR MAKING IT TO THE END!!!! NO MORE WEIGH INS WILL BE ACCEPTED! I WILL BE POSTING ALL THE RESULTS ASAP.......AND WE WILL FINALLY SEE WHO THE BIGGEST LOSER IS!!!!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    Hey Red Team!! I wanted to let everyone know I privately messaged Pam my weight for this week, unfortunately I am up 4 lbs :mad: BUT Like Pam said... need to look at the big picture and keep moving forward!! Hope to see everyone in the Get Ready for Summer challenge :smile: !!!
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options

Nothing to be embarassed about!!! You have been a TOP Loser many times through out the challenge! When there are obstacles in our way, it is acceptable to have a rough time with our weightloss journey. The important thing is that you get back on track! Also, look at the BIG picture.....YOU have accomplished soooo much these past 12 weeks!!! CONGRATS!!!! Time to CELEBRATE! :)

Thanks for the encouragement Pam! ... I'll be getting back on track for sure ... AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR ORGANIZING THIS WHOLE CHALLENGE!! BRAVO!!