Bored - Let me see photos of your room/collections

Options
mixedfeelings
mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
I'm rather bored at the moment, I have been at home since December recovering.

So let me see your photos, of your room, collections. I say room even though I'm 30 as I'm back at home living with my parents trying to save money so I'm back in my old bedroom...and the spare room. Most of my stuff is packed away at the moment.

401810965.jpg
401810964.jpg
401810960.jpg
401810958.jpg
401810956.jpg
401810957.jpg

I don't know why I bothered taking a photo of my bookshelf, it's three books deep, I really should catalogue everything to make it easier.

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Since I still live at home my stuff is limited to my room and I really don't have room to display a lot but here's my little "Halloween" inspired wall area.

rkzgxv.jpg

The Sally drawing is an original I commissioned from Tom Hodges. The Jack is by Christopher Uminga and is a print. The little Day Of The Dead statue is from Mexico, my Aunt bought it for me while on vacation. There's a little dog skeleton too that you can't really see. The candle holder has fakes in it right now and is from Michaels Arts & Crafts.
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    Since I still live at home my stuff is limited to my room and I really don't have room to display a lot but here's my little "Halloween" inspired wall area.

The Sally drawing is an original I commissioned from Tom Hodges. The Jack is by Christopher Uminga and is a print. The little Day Of The Dead statue is from Mexico, my Aunt bought it for me while on vacation. There's a little dog skeleton too that you can't really see. The candle holder has fakes in it right now and is from Michaels Arts & Crafts.

I love the Day of the Dead statue.

I have to say my room is so messy, at least you keep it neat, I labelled nothing, the photos are like a hidden objects game.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Well Sally wasn't cheap so I treat her well :laugh: Don't be fooled, my floor is a hot mess. I do have a nice collection of random bobbleheads as well. I have a few from Dexter and a pair of Shawn & Gus from Psych! :)
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    Well Sally wasn't cheap so I treat her well :laugh: Don't be fooled, my floor is a hot mess. I do have a nice collection of random bobbleheads as well. I have a few from Dexter and a pair of Shawn & Gus from Psych! :)

I'm usually okay surrounded by piles of stuff because I'm clean and it isn't just piles accumulating dust but every so often I feel trapped. I need my own places and a spare room.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'll have to resize these. Blah.
    Here are some stuff hanging up in my home.
    102_0680.jpg
    102_0679.jpg
    My wife loves Zelda.
    102_0678.jpg
    102_0677.jpg
    We both like Mario.
    102_0676.jpg
    She's the Trekkie.
    102_0675.jpg
    She loved Burton's Alice.
    102_0674.jpg
    We both like the superhero movies. She's not as big a fan as I am.
    102_0673.jpg
    I loved Toy Story 3.
    102_0672.jpg
    Another of her favorites.
    102_0671.jpg
    To the left of the shelves is my current calendar. To the right are pages from her Futurama calendar from last year. On the shelves are various Mario stuff.
  • d0gma
    Options
    Didn't have to resize after all. =0)
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    d0gma, that's some impressive stuff.
  • d0gma
    Options
    Some more stuff I thought I'd share

3 versions of Trivial Pursuit (Star Wars, LOTR and 90s)
    4 version of Monopoly (LOTR, Nintendo, Star Trek & original)
    Blue in right hand corner is a Family Guy trivia game, the green under the Knowledge game is Scrabble
    Monopoly.jpg

8 different versions of Scene It, along with 4 Game Pack add-ons (they come with more trivia cards and a DVD, but no board or tokens). Rudolph game is up there because it was made by the same company that makes Scene It.
    SceneIt.jpg

Stephen King book collection.
    SKing.jpg