Exercise Clothes?????

Options
Ok-seriously...I HATE exercising, and I think I finally figured out why...other than I'm too damn fat...When watching all these shows like Biggest Loser they all wear spandex...and I thought-NO WAY...that just doesn't look right....Well...guess what...I started doing Jillian Michaels' Ultimate Challenge last night. It's hard to do the exercises right when you have fat flopping all over the place! Guess I'm gonna have to buy some exercise clothes...unless some of you have suggestions for me!

Replies

• mikey3925
    mikey3925 Posts: 35
    Options
    Excellent post! I hate any activity that you have to buy special clothes to do. And this is a perfect example.

But then again, as you said, it's difficult to be comfortable while wearing regular clothes. So what can you do, right?

Good luck with the Ultimate Challenge!

For the record, Jillian Michaels creeps me out. If they put her picture on cans of Pepsi I could probably kick the stuff.

Hmmmm.... that gives me an idea! LoL!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the encouragement! It's not quite so bad doing the challenge on the Wii...there's peppy music and not *really* that much of Jillian...every now and again 'she' will comment about a great job or whatever...
  • kindredspirit96
    kindredspirit96 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I agree. :ohwell: I hate most exercise clothes.

I find one thing I have to have is a good sports bra, or a good bra in general.

I feel best in cotton shorts that fit close to the body, Bermuda length, like bicycle shorts, with a big, boxy cotton t-shirt. With a good bra and a good pair of sneakers. :ohwell:

Still, not very cute.
  • PeaceBrat
    PeaceBrat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hear you - and, have you noticed that they just don't make too many cute exercise clothes for big girls? I guess if I'm in my living room, it wouldn't be so bad but even I don't wanna see all this jiggling around!