Just found this MN group!

Options
Hey all!! I have been on MFP for a few months now and someone just mentioned the Minnesota group on here. I was hoping to find some MN friends! A little about me - I live in Andover (about 25 minutes north of the Twin Cities), but I work downtown Minneapolis. I have two kids - a 3 1/2 year old daughter and an 8 month old son. After two kids, my baby belly just won't go away :( I am working hard to be rid of it though!! I am 5 lbs away from my goal weight and then I want to work on tightening up my baby pooch.

Nice to meet all of you!

Replies

• Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello, and welcome!

Nice to have so many MinnySnowtans here!!!!

Much success to you :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jen1127
    jen1127 Posts: 19
    Options
    I was raised in Anoka and I worked at a clinic in Andover up until 1 1/2 years ago when we had to relocate to WI--BOO!!! Looking to add friends for this weight loss journey. :)
  • ren3of3
    ren3of3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just found the Mn group too. I've been lurking since the first of the year, but now I've started to see some progress, I'm getting more attuned to participating in the MFP discussions...
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    I was raised in Anoka and I worked at a clinic in Andover up until 1 1/2 years ago when we had to relocate to WI--BOO!!! Looking to add friends for this weight loss journey. :)

Oh geez, that sucks :( You didn't convert to Packer fan, did you?!! :laugh:
  • alimarieban
    alimarieban Posts: 141
    Options
    I live in your neck of the woods! Please feel free to add me if you wish. :-)