Anybody serious about working out at home?

Options
lbcruzin
lbcruzin Posts: 15 Member
I have been doing the beachbody workouts for the past few years and absolutely love them. They have changed my life, helped me build lean muscle and core strength, and motivated to workout at home when I thought I didn't have the time or money to get fit. They workouts are like hiring a personal trainer, for significantly less money. Regardless of your fitness level, I can help you exercise more and burn extra calories to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.

Replies

• khwilkins
    Options
    Which beachbody workout are you using?
  • lbcruzin
    Options
    I just started Les Mills Pump. I've done P90X a couple of times, Insanity, and Insanity Asylum (so far my favorite). I also mount my bike on a trainer at home and do Spinervals (not beachbody) classes at home, and the one piece of equipment I have is an elliptical machine. Do you do beachbody now?
  • i_want_2_be_a_loser
    Options
    Which program will shed more pounds? P90X or Insanity?
  • lbcruzin
    Options
    If you're just looking for pure cardio I'd have to say Insanity. If you're looking for cardio and strength combined, which helps increase your metabolism as well, then P90X. They are very different. Turbo Fire and Chalene Xtreme are also amazing workouts.
  • i_want_2_be_a_loser
    Options
    Thanks. I think I will attempt Insanity again. Lol.
  • nkeller08
    nkeller08 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am currently doing Insanity 6 days a week with Les Mills 3 days a week I LOVE IT!!
  • lbcruzin
    Options
  • lbcruzin
    Options
    Do you have a good coach helping you from beach body? If not, I'd be happy to.
  • nkeller08
    nkeller08 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank you so much for the offer but I do have a pretty amazing coach.
  • lbcruzin
    Options
    That's great! You wouldn't believe how many people tell me they didn't even know they had one! Glad to hear.