Time for goals again

jess1992uga
jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
Hey everyone-
I thought we all did really well when we were open and asked for support for weekly/ daily goals so I was thinking, why stop doing what was working. So what are your goals for this week either nutritional, or psychological, or spiritual....anything :)

For me:
1. Keep my intake up no matter what my weight does at nutritionist on Thursday
2. Keep working towards getting back my motivation
3. Make sure to plan out intake for Saturday and stick with it (will be at dance performance from 11 am to 11 pm and ED really wants to use it to restrict but I won't let ED win.)
4. Aim to get my fat intake up to 35g a day

Replies

• Kelseyyyy22
    Kelseyyyy22 Posts: 46 Member
    I like this!

I will, at the very least, net 1000 calories or eat 1500 calories every day, whichever is higher. I know this is low but for me this is absolutely terrifying and I haven't done this in probably two years.

I'll also eat at least 600 of those at meals instead of in snacks.
  • I'm was supposed to start inpatient on Tuesday of this week but my insurance denied me at the last minute. Now I have to advocate for myself to get into the program. My only goal is not to give up and make sure I get what help I know I need and deserve. I like this thread. Thank you for starting it!
  • jess1992uga
    You guys have awesome goals. please don't give up on trying to get inpatient....trust me we went through some insurance struggles trying to get me into residential this last time but it is sooo worth the fight :)
  • Aikay75
    Aikay75 Posts: 3
    My goal for the remainder of this week:
    To keep up to my recommended food intake, especially on gym days
    Not to obsess about calories too much, but try to focus on the types of food on my plan
    To do some positive self-talk about body image every day
    Not to talk to my Mum about ED when I visit at the weekend (since she doesn't understand and just ends up upsetting me LOL!)

Aaaaaahhhh FREEDOM :)
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    My goals:

1. Net or eat 1300 calories every day, and not panic if I eat more (Easter...)
    2. Study, and plan for my future, now that I have the energy to do it again.
    3. Refrain from cutting.
    4. Hang out with my friends and eat what I want when we're together.

Yup, that's about it :)
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    After being sick yesterday my only goal this week is to get back on track and eat at least 1000 calories each day, today may be hard as I'm still really sore but if necessary I'll get liquid calories in.

Please hold me accountable.
  • 1. get through Easter dinner without an anxiety attack
    2. continue to be purge free(both laxatives and vomiting)
    3. continue to be cut free
    4. keep doing yoga everyday
    5. keep my net intake 1200 like i should
  • starcollapsing
    starcollapsing Posts: 57 Member
    cut down on purging
    not spend ££££ on b/p food
    try to see/call a friend occasionally instead of completely isolating myself. (Stop hiding from and ignoring my family)
  • freenewme
    freenewme Posts: 62 Member
    Ask for what i need from ppl
    Keep net cals up
    Only step on the scale on fridays (working towards only at doc office)
    Take meds everyday no matter what
    Go to all appointments
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Log everything
    Study
    Try to get some exercise

Ugh, I don't have time for exercise. It makes me very anxious and unmotivated tbh.
  • starcollapsing
    starcollapsing Posts: 57 Member
    success - I haven't thrown up today!
    Not making any specific goals for not purging because I don't want to become too focused on reaching a particular number, so I just want to take it a minute, hour, meal or day at a time.
  • jess1992uga
    So freaking proud of you star you are freaking amazing. My new goal is to not restrict even though I won't have a nutritionist appt tomorrow to reassure me I am not ballooning. Also, to not go and find a scale to weigh myself on. I want to keep up my good work despite the delay in my appt.
  • cgray
    cgray Posts: 129 Member
    Hi, I just joined this group & I like it already:) I'm traveling a lot this coming week and I'm freaked out about eating out so my goal is to try and be healthy when I'm out to eat, to try and actually eat and to not starve myself all day before the event or all day the next day. I can use all the support I can get.