Free Gluten Free recipes for Kindle on Amazon today

Options
G30Grrl
G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
Hey, if anyone is looking for more gluten-free delicious recipes, Amazon is offering free Kindle downloads of "Delicious and Nutritious Gluten-Free Recipes: Affordable, Easy, and Tasty Meals You Will Love From Morning Till Night," by Martha McBride. I don't know if it's a one-day only deal or what, but I just got mine, and am very excited about it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0072VFFEQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwhip2saveco-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0072VFFEQ

Replies

• lynneruth
    lynneruth Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks, I just went and got mine. It doesnt look like its a one day deal, lots of books are available for free on Kindle all the time. My Kindle I just got after christmas and its already jammed with free books. Some of them can be a bit tricky tho, it says its free for prime members but then lists a buy price below the zero price. Thats like a library book, you can take one book a month for free if you have prime membership, but only one month and only when you return one can you get another. Unlike the regular library amazon lending library does not set a time limit on how long you can keep it, just cant take another til the first is returned. When I first started I didnt quite understand that it might say 0 with prime, but thats not the owning price, just the lending price. Fortunately the book I thought was free was only 2.99 so it wasnt a big mistake. So now I am waiting for my recipes to transmit to my Kindle.
    Thank you for sharing the information.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thank you!