About that time again -- W4 (3/29) weigh-in!

Options
captainlindarg
captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
I hope everyone is doing well! I see that we've had people dropping off as the weeks go. We can do this!!! Post your weigh-in for Week 4 here.

Replies

• MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    weight is now 107.5kg
  • cam_l20
    cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    191.4 this morning.

I fear I may struggle over the next couple of weeks as I sprained my ankle while out running on Tuesday. I'm not even allowed to walk to work at the moment, and no running for "weeks". I'm gutted - I've gone from no running to 4.5 miles over the last 10 weeks. I'm worried that I'm going to lose all the fitness that I worked so hard for :( Plus I'm now going to have to rely on my (non-existant) willpower to stay below my calorie goals, rather than thinking "it's ok, I'll burn it off later".
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    Cam~ Stay strong! We're all here to help keep you motivated! A sprained ankle has put a damper on the running, but the rest of you still works, right? : ) Now might be a good time to get into a strength training routine (one that doesn't involve moving that foot too much.) Muscle helps burn fat, too. So, by the time you're up and running again, your body will be ready! As for sticking with the right foods, that's going to be hard. I'm a closet/bored eater, so I can definitely sympathize! Down that water and maybe start a meditation practice. Deep breathing is supposed to be able to help with cravings. And don't forget: We're all here for you!

Okay, so, my weigh-in for this week: 159.0 lb! Yea! Another pound down!!
  • afrazier02
    Options
    alright 212.6 thanks linda :tongue:
  • SlickDaddyCool
    SlickDaddyCool Posts: 161 Member
    Options
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    W4 - 229.9 lbs
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    still at 201 :frown:

I will get out of this rut by next weigh-in!!!
  • chefswife_00
    Options
    Today's weight 255.2. A rough couple of weeks...determined to get back on track!:sad:
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    3/29/12 weight: 202.2. I finally weigh less than my husband!!
  • amiehampton29
    Options
    Used to be TexasGirl_Amie ...started new acct

3/1 - 210.4
    3/8 - 208.3
    3/15 - 207.1
    3/22 - 206.1

3/29 - 203.5 - 2.6 lbs this week - - - Feeling great :bigsmile:
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    188.2 ..... almost 4 pounds down!!!! :)
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    189 this wk. New it was gonna be a little higher we were out of town ate out to much and not enough exercise. Only a little gain though so I am not gonna complain this is a new week starting tomorrow back at it.
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    146.8, again.

Well, I guess I'm at no loss this week. I was sure I'd lost about a pound, based on some unofficial weigh-ins in the days leading up to today. But this morning's weigh-in says otherwise. Sadface. Oh well, hope for a big number next week!

Edit: Weighed myself again today after some more rest, 146.4. I'll take it.
  • Mar0414
    Mar0414 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
  • kms7035
    kms7035 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Finally in the 160s... 167.5! Whoo-hoo! :)
  • afrazier02
    Options
    I think this month I will go for 8 lbs, perhaps my goal weight 195 by end of may. :happy:
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I'm up this week. This morning was 236.4

I stopped doing cardio when I started lifting and I have a feeling that is why I saw a gain. Looking for a good loss next week.
  • jiggy_gibby
    jiggy_gibby Posts: 197
    Options
    W4 248.0
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I finally hv movement again. 262.6 lbs.
  • carcrsh
    carcrsh Posts: 70
    Options
    This month was just not mine. I haven't lost anything and gained a bit but I'm feeling more definition in my muscles. I cut cardio down to twenty minutes and upped weights some. I'm shying away from just spending an hour on the elliptical. I want to get strong but I still want to get rid of some weight!

Can you put my goal as 138?