daily points

Options
chipper15173
chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
ok, i am going to try to explain this so you can understand.
i had joined WW back when they first introduced the points plus in 2010/2011 (i think). you were able to figure out your daily points on that little blue points calculator you bought. ok got that. (i quit after a month)
than when they changed points plus at the end/beginning of 2011/2012. i was told and heard you couldn't figure out your daily points anymore, they raised the points and you had to have them do it for you. cause they changed the figuration or something. ok, (i rejoined in jan 2012).
well, last night at meeting i asked to have my points re-figured cause i have lost over 18#s and just want to see if they went down. i am still losing every week up to 2 #s. she got out that old blue calculator and figure i dropped to 29. but, said if i was still losing to just stay where i am at until i stop losing. ok, i can do that.
question is i thought daily points weren't figured by that calculator anymore? does anyone know?
thanks.

Replies

• bethelcheryl
    bethelcheryl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I signed up for WW online and it calculated 26 points for me. I bought my mother inlaw a calculator and it calculated the same amount of points for her. I know I can manually adjust my points higher if I want. But 26 is the lowest you can go.

Sorry, doesn't really answer your question, but it looks like those calculators you buy still calculate points. I don't know if they are "right."
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Points are still figured out by the calculator. The blue calculator is the old one and will only got down to 29 points. You should really go get the new calculator. It goes down to the new minimum amount which is 26. It would be more accurate since ww will only figure out our points after joining if we ask.