Welcome!!! Two-A-Dayers!!!

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
Who's ready for summer? I "think" I'm ready but I need a push and some motivation. Lets get it in!

Please answer the following:

--->MFP Name
Example: GetFitDiva

--->How you plan to get your 2-A-Day workouts in?
Example: Classes/Home workouts (Jillian M./Shaun T./Jackie Warner) and will incorporate weights.

----> (Optional) If you do double/triples already can you help the newbies out? What do you do?
Example: Morning burn before work DVD & class/gym at night such as Spin/MetabolicEffect/Zumba

Replies

• BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Oh ok this is nothing I already do 3 or more workouts a day....... So should I be in this group?
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Oh ok this is nothing I already do 3 or more workouts a day....... So should I be in this group?

I'm also in the million calorie group challenge LOL but this is a good motivator for you triple-a-dayers you can give us some tips & bonus burns BAM!
  • cartercr21
    cartercr21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to get 2 workouts in a day, but I falter some days. I'm glad you started this group because it will motivate me now!

--->MFP Name
    cartercr21

Morning workout before work: Jillian M. and run a mile+
    Evening workout before bedtime: Shaun T.
    I will get weights in next time around, I'm more focussed on Cardio right now.
  • angelkw75
    Options
    Hi, I'm AngelKW75. New to this 2 a day, have only recently started working out again. I am currently walking between 2-3 miles in our local hills every morning, but need to rev it up a bit (alot!) So thought this sounded like the place to be. Thinking of adding a video for my second work out 3 of the days and weights the other 3. My current video library is 30 day shred, biggest loser power scult, cardio blast, a couple different zone aerobic work outs. I'm thinking I should go with either the shred or power sculpt as my morning routine is strictly cardio. I would welcome any input/suggestions for the second work out. Come on Monday! I can't wait to start!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I do 2 workouts a day for 30 minutes. Next week I'll be on vacation so this we keep me accountable to actually workout!!

MFP Name: Smurfette75

My Plan: Normally I workout at lunchtime (at work) and in the evenings (at home). So I'm hoping next week to get up in the morning to get my cardio in and get my strength training in later in the day. We'll see how it works out. Not my normal schedule. I'll probably be all over the place!
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    --->MFP Name Strobins05

Classes at gym, running, weight training, biking, tennis

----> (Optional) If you do double/triples already can you help the newbies out? What do you do?
    Morning burn before work DVD & class/gym at night such as Spin/MetabolicEffect/Zumba
  • BeautyQueen90
    Options
    oh my bad I'm MrsMofasa I workout at home
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    --->MFP Name SEXYCOOK

--->How you plan to get your 2-A-Day workouts in? JM Body Revolution/GYM in the AM and JM Kickboxing Fastfix Week 4 in the evening...

----> (Optional)...so pumped and ready to go to the next level.....

I use to do 2-a-days starting off with MFP...but slowed it down some when I found out that Eating right is still required...LOL...so lately I have been upping the game some...so this will hold me accountable not only for next week but for 90 more days to MIAMI...Yep got to be SUPA FINE!!! Let's do this ladies....
  • BeautyQueen90
    Options
    oh my bad I'm MrsMofasa I workout at home
    I really need to make sure read everything right before I write okay so I workout before breakfast, after lunch and before dinner.... I get in little workouts throughout the day before/after my schedule workouts also I'm starting insanity Monday so that will be a must
  • Misa1280
    Misa1280 Posts: 1
    Options
    --->MFP Name
    Misa1280

Currently I do a circuit training in the morning which consist of weights and some cardio. In the evening I do anywhere from a 4-5 mile plus Insanity to follow.
  • malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    --->MFP Name
    malinen23

Circuit Training (Supreme 90 Day) in the morning and weight lifting at night

--->If you do double/triples already can you help the newbies out? What do you do?
    I haven't done doubles in a while, but cardio in the morning and weights at night always worked best for me.
  • tineekanicole
    Options
    --->MFP Name
    tineekanicole

Classes/Trail Running/Home workout DVDs and will try to incorporate weights.

----> If you do double/triples already can you help the newbies out? What do you do?
    I only do doubles once a week...I do a lunchtime workout (gym class or running) & a gym class after work (usually spinning)

I really need to amp up my workouts...So I'm ready for April 2, 2012!!! :drinker:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    ----> MFP Name- GoldenGirl1979

----> Plan- Insanity Asylum in the evenings & cardio & strength training during lunch (treadmill, NTC, weighted squats, abs)

woohoo!!! let's do this ladies & gents!!!! i'm ready :drinker: :drinker:
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    --->MFP Name
    Sedosher

M-W-F
    a.m. before work = C25K
    p.m. after work = Chalean Extreme Strength training

T-Th
    1 mile lunch time walk at work
    p.m. after work = Chalean Extreme cardio

Saturday
    morning or afternoon walk pushing my 2.5 yr old twins in a stroller
    p.m. cardio (probably JM Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, or whatever workout DVD looks interesting that day)

Sunday
    rest day so thank goodness you aren't including it in this challenge. haha

Last week I started doing the M-W-F C25K in the morning before work and then a workout DVD in the evenings. But just started with Chalean Extreme this week.
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    --->MFP Name
    Redbone03

**My goals and plans to incorporating two workouts are doing a morning and afternoon workout with Jillian M, (Banish Fat Boost Metbolism) or do either Zumba or running on the treadmill, or any of my other workout DVD's..
    Either way I will be switching them up getting a nice good burn..

sOOO Let's Get It...
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    --->MFP Name
    kmel2479

Cardio at the gym, swithcing it up on machines that appeal to me that day/night!

Can't wait to get it going!!
  • AMDLove
    AMDLove Posts: 12
    Options
    I am going to do the 2-A-Day workouts. I am a beginner, so in the morning I will walk 1.5 miles around my neighborhood on Tue. In the evenings I either go to a boot camp session at my recreation center or will do at home abs, arms, and lower body workouts. If anyone has any suggestions for me (a beginner) please feel free! Good Luck!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Perfect start for my new goal. So yeah! Is this everyday?

--->MFP Name
    Example: DoingItNow2012
    Example: Video (Jillian Michaels) or JAC challenges in the AM. Strength, running, or Zumba in the PM
  • britt0501
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I have two goals.. half marathon on April 15th and lose 50lbs before summer. Im really looking for a good two a day work out.
    I actaully just decided to start doing this last night and today found the forum. AWESOME Really excited and hope that you guys can help me out with a routine.

Name: Kate0501- or Brittany

How you plan to get your 2-A-Day workouts in? : Before and after work.
    At the Gym by 5am for a hours and 8pm for a hour.

Right now im doing Cardio in the morning havent figured out yet what im doing at night any suggestion??

Thank you!
  • jailee813
    jailee813 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

This is the first time that I will be going from working out once a week to two a days but right now I'm currently deployed and really have nothing better to do with my time, so I figured, WHY NOT!

MFP Name - Jailee813

My Plan: I'm on week 3 of Insanity and I LOVE it but I'm interested in getting a weight routine added as well. I did two months of P90X about a year ago and had great results and saw muscle definition even thoough I didn't complete the full 90 days. I figure Instanity is a great cardio work out and P90X can be tailored to add the weight training that I need. That being said, I'm going to be starting P90X again and do that work out in the morning and stick with my current Insanity schedule in the afternoon.

Today was my frist day, and so far so good... Now I just have to keep it up!