Trusting God even though it hurts.

I had to make the decision to tell my daughter that I would not be visiting my granddaughter on her terms even though that meant not seeing her as often or at all. My daughter has control issues and was dictating my visits because we had a disagreement (that had nothing to do with my granddaughter) and I felt that it wasn’t right. I am the grandmother and I should be able to visit regardless of what I and my daughter goes through. Am I right or wrong? I continue to pray for my daughter and I believe that God is going to turn this situation around real soon. My granddaughter is three years old and I miss her every day. Oh mighty God creator of heaven and earth comfort me as I wait on you.

Replies

• TrishaGuy
    TrishaGuy Posts: 63
    I think you are doing the right thing. Give it to God. He already knows what the outcome will be and as long as you are walking in faith he will never forsake you. I pray your daughter sees the light soon and knows she is not only hurting you but she is also hurting her own child. Stay in contact thru mail (send her little things to let her know you are thinking of her) I am sure she will delight in getting mail from Grandma :). Maybe your daughter will see her joy <3 and it will soften her heart. Let go and let God. He can do powerful things especially thru children. In my prayers GBU <3
    Trisha