The Ground Rules :)

Options
jess1992uga
jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
Alrighty guys....since the groups been up a while now and the few base rules are hidden throughout several threads I'd thought I would make an easy list.

1. Please don't use specific numbers on the site as they can be triggering and honestly are just another way for our ED to either put us down or flaunt its power.

2. Use supportive language. We are all at different place in recovery and the last thing we need is people putting us down for where we are.

3. Ask for accountability :) That's why we are here is to support each other in recovery by holding each other accountable.

4. And most importantly: NO PRO-EATING DISORDER MATERIAL AT ALL!!!!!! This means no tips, suggestions, etc that push people or ourselves to use our disorders. Feel free to vent about still wanting to have your disorder, but don't suggest people use your methods.

I love you all and am so happy that you found your way to this group and have decided to join this road to recovery. It's long, at times it's hard, but the end, I believe, is brighter than we can ever imagine :)