Excited to start!

Options
thoma74
thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
I'm so excited to start this challenge! I've been struggling alot the past few months with motivation and determination. Maybe this is just what I need. Thanks so much for making this group!

Replies

• iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I gladly accept the challenge and look forward to being 10 lbs lighter by April 30, just in time for my vacation on May 1st! Good luck, all!
  • PrincessGhee
    Options
    I have been really struggling lately too. and I think this will be a good motivation!
  • 76wendyful
    76wendyful Posts: 202
    Options
    I am excited but nervous at the same time! I really hope I can do it!
  • jrbourdon
    jrbourdon Posts: 29
    Options
    Good luck to everyone who is willing to give this a shot!!!!!!
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    This is a tough time of year for a lot of people, with weather changes and illnesses abound it is tough. even with summer just around the corner I am finding it hard to stay focused myself.

Thanks for this challenge, good luck to everyone,

10 lbs or not if we give it our everything only good can come from it.
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to start this challenge! I've been struggling alot the past few months with motivation and determination. Maybe this is just what I need. Thanks so much for making this group!

:flowerforyou: You are more than welcome! Thank YOU for giving it a Shot! Small steps = big results! :bigsmile:
  • Monroe121
    Options
    I gladly accept the challenge and look forward to being 10 lbs lighter by April 30, just in time for my vacation on May 1st! Good luck, all!

That vacation spot better watch out for you!! :laugh: Hot momma!
  • Monroe121
    Options
    I have been really struggling lately too. and I think this will be a good motivation!

Whenerver you feel like you're stuck or struggling, reach out to us. There will ALWAYS be someone in the same boat or someone whos bee there that could help you get out of it! :smile:
  • Monroe121
    Options
    I am excited but nervous at the same time! I really hope I can do it!

Think it, speak it and believe it! :flowerforyou:
  • Monroe121
    Options
    Good luck to everyone who is willing to give this a shot!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: Thank YOU!
  • Monroe121
    Options
    This is a tough time of year for a lot of people, with weather changes and illnesses abound it is tough. even with summer just around the corner I am finding it hard to stay focused myself.

Thanks for this challenge, good luck to everyone,

10 lbs or not if we give it our everything only good can come from it.

...And on that note, we should all be very anxious because the weather will be so nice! We can show off our HOT bodies!! :tongue:
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This is great. I am excited you started this group. I really want to kick it up. This makes me even more accountable! Lets ROCK this!!!!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    10lbs in just over 4 weeks! YIKES! But I can do this! What an awesome challenge! Thanks!
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    I am psyched!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    I am super excited about the challenge & have passed it on to several of my friends & family. We are all going to be ready for a shopping spree! :smile:
  • lvnnena
    lvnnena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am super pumped! I can't wait to start this challenge. It will be just in time for my trip on May 1st!!! I've just started about a few weeks ago and lost about 5Ibs, so far, but it will be great to have some support! Thanks for starting this group and good luck to everyone!!!!
  • pinkpip
    pinkpip Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I really want to lose even just 6 pounds by the 20th april, its my friends birthday!
    I am determined to lose my 6 pounds !! :) x
  • Dolphinmum
    Options
    This is great! I have have just started out and 10lbs is exactly what I am wanting to lose in April.

Thanks!
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    Im ready to drop these 10 pounds!!! Good Luck everyone...
  • fliss86
    fliss86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ready to start!!
    31/03 - 165lb
    30/04 - Hopefully 155!! :)

Good luck everyone!