Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
Jamark55
Jamark55 Posts: 1 Member
I noticed a couple of people posted on Liners that you were doing Jillian Michaels' body revolution. I started her workouts this week. With a reasonable eating plan and after 5 days of workouts - I have lost 4 lbs. In December, I found out that I have breast cancer. The meds that I am taking could possibly cause me to gain weight (20-30 lbs). So I am trying to stay one step of the meds by eating a healthy diet and working out. To keep my spirits up while I went through cancer treatments, I planned trips to WDW. We ended up with three trips planned for 2012. In June we are taking our son and his family, in September we are taking a couples trip to WDW, and then in December - we are taking our daughter's family.

If you are doing Jillian Michael's body revolution, let me know how it is going for you.
Good Luck to everyone!

Replies

• Mommy2Nattie
    Options
    You are inspirational! Wishing you much health and happiness. On week 2 of Body Revolution...I like it so far...I'm scared of the later workouts though! :)
  • Mommy2Nattie
    Options
    I hate Cardio 1!!! The running man and suicides are the worst...and I can't do the punching bag one without bumping my hands together...lol.
  • dmbragg12
    Options
    Is the new set of dvds that has a different set of dvds for each month? Or is the online thing she has? If it is the dvds, are the workouts really doable for someone who is really out of shape and 50lbs overweight?
  • Mommy2Nattie
    Options
    Body Revolution is the15 DVD set that lasts 90 days. As for your question I honestly can't say. I'll say this: I have been going to the gym for over a year 5-6 days a week, have about 15 pounds I'd like to lose, and it's challenging. But I think it's worth the challenge!
  • Mommy2Nattie
    Options
    I just re-read what I wrote. I hope that didn't come off like I was trying to make myself sound great because I go to the gym!
  • JLeavLa
    JLeavLa Posts: 2
    Options
    Jamark55, how are you doing?

Started JIllian's Ripped in 30 last week. Man she is toughl. Lost 2 pounds my first week though!!!
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I noticed a couple of people posted on Liners that you were doing Jillian Michaels' body revolution. I started her workouts this week. With a reasonable eating plan and after 5 days of workouts - I have lost 4 lbs. In December, I found out that I have breast cancer. The meds that I am taking could possibly cause me to gain weight (20-30 lbs). So I am trying to stay one step of the meds by eating a healthy diet and working out. To keep my spirits up while I went through cancer treatments, I planned trips to WDW. We ended up with three trips planned for 2012. In June we are taking our son and his family, in September we are taking a couples trip to WDW, and then in December - we are taking our daughter's family.

If you are doing Jillian Michael's body revolution, let me know how it is going for you.
    Good Luck to everyone!

I just wanted to say that I think you're awesome! What a positive and healthy approach to this process!!