More like FMA.

Code Geass is amazing and so is Death Note =0

Others

Bleach
    Naruto
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    soul Eater has a kind of macabreish style has a unique style of monsters plus its got its good humor in it
    Witchblade is really good but maybe a little eecchi (spelling?)
    Claymore is hardcore and lots of fighting but is soooooooooo good (i love the fighting and brutality ^_^ )
    Tower of Druaga is based on an ancient game and has a good story and characters I'm sure you'll love
    Samarai Champloo again has great fighting and great story and of course great characters! (I'm bad with adjectives :D)

Def try em out ^ and I'll be watching this cuz I need some new ones too :) I just started Birdy but I think I'll burn through that pretty quick . I seem to be on a Funimation spree =^_^=
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Baccano! It's a little confusing, but not nonsensical. And it all comes together in the end.
    Full Metal Panic! (apparently I like ones with exclamation points in the title...) It's funny and there's a lot of action
    Claymore (no exclamation point this time) It has a lot of fighting in it, really well illustrated.
    Outlaw Star. It's about outlaws... in space.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Baccano! It's a little confusing, but not nonsensical. And it all comes together in the end.
    Full Metal Panic! (apparently I like ones with exclamation points in the title...) It's funny and there's a lot of action
    Claymore (no exclamation point this time) It has a lot of fighting in it, really well illustrated.

ahh another Claymore fan ^_^ who's your fav????! PS: exclamations are FUN! :bigsmile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

ahh another Claymore fan ^_^ who's your fav????! PS: exclamations are FUN! :bigsmile:

I don't remember a lot of names from the anime, but the chick who (I guess) adopted (? didn't really adopt, didn't know the word for it) Clair was pretty cool!