Weight in 2/4/12

Options
psiren28
psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
Good luck everyone :smile: Lets see if we get a few more peeps posting this week

Replies

• psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Well I'm down 2lbs since last weigh in 2 weeks ago. During that 2 weeks I've had a week off where I gained 5lbs so I think my metabolism boosting plan worked. The 5lbs have gone and taken a couple of friends with them :smile:
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    2 April 2012 - Total weight lost: 27lbs Current weight: 10st 5lbs (65.8kg or 145lbs)

Oh no! I've put on 2 lbs!
  • Longtobeslim
    Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I am down 1 pound today. I wish it was more but with all that has been going on, I will take a pound. I haven't been around because my mother-in-law became very sick and was in and out of the hospital. She has since passed away and we were dealing with funeral arrangements, the funeral etc.

There was tons of food brought to the house and I can say I didn't make the best choices. I gained back most of the weight I had lost. But I am happy to say that I lost all of that these last couple of weeks and now today a New pound gone. So I am back on track.

We did a lot of outside work this weekend since it was so nice so I burned a lot of calories, which felt good., I am totally back on track and hoping for a bigger loss next week.

Congrats to all those that lost. If you didn't lose, don't give up. Look over your food and exercise journals and tweak them if necessary.

Have a great week everyone!

Erin :happy:
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    I am down 2.5lbs this week. I am grateful for this loss as I was away for a few days and was eating all my meals out and was not able to get the exercise that I am used to getting. I now have a total of 37.5lbs off.
    Have a wonderful week all. Congrats to everyone for working hard!
  • Jeankyy
    Jeankyy Posts: 32
    Options
    Starting Weight : 225 lbs
    Current Weight : 187 lbs
    Goal Weight : 180 lbs