Are you ladies ready?

Options
Four more days! :drinker:

I'll be a couple days behind since I'll finish up Ripped in 30 on the 6th. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I am ready and waiting!! Cannot believe that it is this time already, it seems like only yesterday we were starting up Ripped in 30:bigsmile: Definitely looking forward to the routine of my morning Jillian Michaels workout again. What a great way to start the day right!!

Well work hard the next few days and I 'm hoping to see as many people as possible starting on Thursday. It's EXTREME SHED AND SHRED!!!!!!!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I am ready for everything except maybe Shed and Shred. Kinda glad we are doing that one first and getting it out of the way!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    Yes I am a little afraid of what she may be bringing in Extreme Shed and Shred. I've only ever attempted Level 1, but I know that I will get through it with this group of girls. I will see if Lexy logs in or not tomorrow and if not I will go ahead and make us our weigh in and measurement charts:flowerforyou:

There is no greater motivation than summer, and it is only a few months away now:bigsmile: I'm so excited to get started:bigsmile:
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Just did my weigh-ins for the week...! Finally lost some pounds! :love: I love the inches more. :smooched:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    We start tomorrow!!!!!!! Who is ready to subject themselves to Jillian Michaels with me for the next 6 weeks:devil:

:bigsmile: And I say 6 weeks, but this challenge could really go on forever since she seems to release so many DVD's now:bigsmile:
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!!