Options
1235»

Replies

• BelovedSOZO
    BelovedSOZO Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 268

I am so excited! :) This group really helps! Thanks everyone!

Awesome!
  • msdalice
    msdalice Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    3/26/12 - SW - 222
    4/02/12 - CW - 219

Very happy.
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    Starting Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 268

I am so excited! :) This group really helps! Thanks everyone!

Awesome!

Thank you! I increased my exercise to an hour of cardio and 30 minutes of strength training. I'm in Med school and we're learning that if you exercise between 20-30 minutes then you are just burning the calories you've consumes that day, but if you exercise between 45-60+ minutes then you are burning the stored fat in your body. so i tried it this week and it really worked. I only got to work out 4 times last week but increasing it that much still helped me have great results, i'm sure they will be less impressive as the weeks progress but I'm still expecting great weight loss :) and i also tried to eat a lot of protein and veggies, that helped a lot! good luck this week. I made my diary public so if you want to check it out feel free to :)
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    You may want to post a reminder on the "initial way in" thread. That way it will pop to the top of "my topic" list. They might not know to check the"group" for a new weigh in thread.

I don't mind doing that, but I *do* think it should be pretty easy to remember to weigh in on Mondays.

I sent out a TON of messages last night. Over half the people didn't weigh in by 11pm last night, and sending out all those messages took over 2 hours with the delays MFP puts on messaging users who aren't your friends. So as a head's up - I will *not* be doing that in the future. I will post a reminder in the Initial Weigh In thread as suggested in case people utilize the "My Topics" tool, but it really is far too consuming to message all those who fail to weigh in. I don't mind if it's a few, but I can't be messaging over 60 people every week.

Moral of the story... please remember to weigh in. :)
  • goodtwin_77
    goodtwin_77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sorry I completely forgot to weigh in yesterday.

04/3/2012 - 220.5
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 201 so no change this week. Sorry for the late post. I completely forgot about it yesterday.
  • lauren3040
    lauren3040 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SW-181
    CW-179.4
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Oops! Forgot to log my weigh in last night!

SW: 147
    CW: 146

Meh . . :indifferent:
  • MexisMom
    Options
    Okay, no more weigh ins will be going towards the weekly winner. Please do continue to weigh in though! We still have about 40 people who still need to weigh in.

I'll post the results shortly!
  • purpleroses1021
    purpleroses1021 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Missed it for this week. I remembered to weigh but not weigh in. SW 412.8 CW 412
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I totally agree you shouldn't have to send messages I just meant for people who might not have understood for this initial weigh i in.thanks for all your work on this.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I totally agree you shouldn't have to send messages I just meant for people who might not have understood for this initial weigh i in.thanks for all your work on this.

Yes, thank you. You're doing a great job!
  • MexisMom
    Options
    My pleasure ladies :)
    I wouldn't mind sending out messages if I could just send them out all at once, but I can only do five every 10 minutes so it makes it really time consuming.

HOWEVER - if there are people who feel they would like reminders and they post their email address, I would be more than happy to send out a mass email.
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Honestly it needs to be peoples responsibility it they are choosing to be a part out the group.