Two-A-Day Workout Challenge Log

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
Please enter your workouts & burns for each day on this form. I will collect and tally up your totals at the completion of the challenge and post results next Sunday. If your MFP name is not in the drop down box that means you did not reply to the Welcome Two-A-Dayers forum topic.

PLEASE REFER TO THIS FORM TO FILL OUT ALL OF YOUR CHALLENGE WORKOUTS AND BURNS.

(COPY & PASTE LINK BELOW IN YOUR BROWSER)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVTLXRoVS1pY3hpclRqQ2tfX1oxNkE6MQ

Thanks and lets BURN IT UP THIS WEEK! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Wow very nice form!! Logged my first workout!!
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Whew!!! Somebody text and wake me up!!! OMG!!!!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Can you add a 3rd spot or should I just put two workouts in one spot if I do 3?
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Very cool! I just entered mine for this morning. I actually started my two-a-days yesterday.
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It is a nice form, working out this morning put me in a better mood even though it was only 20 mins. Funny how that works :) logged my first workout-feeling real official lol
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    omg, what a super cute form!!! i love it!!! go head diva :flowerforyou: will log my workout #1 lunchtime burn shortly ((oh man, i guess that means no naps for me this week :ohwell: ))
  • danagettinfit
    danagettinfit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    like the form alot! got a question... should we submit after each workout or hold on to it til the end? I dont wantto cause exta work for you when youve already made it so easy for us:smile:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Can you add a 3rd spot or should I just put two workouts in one spot if I do 3?

Okay if I did the form correctly there is a bonus #3 burn at the bottom of the form (recently updated!). lol
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    like the form alot! got a question... should we submit after each workout or hold on to it til the end? I dont wantto cause exta work for you when youve already made it so easy for us:smile:

As long as you enter your correct MFP username I can sort all of your workouts correctly. Whatever works for you I have some people who have entered their first burn so far. They can always go back and add their 2nd.
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I will do more than 2 but just track two on there right? Do I submit after each day or at the end of the challenge? Also I love that form it is so cute and neat
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    who else feels AWESOME after their AM workout? i forgot how good it feels to get a burn on before work :)
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I will do more than 2 but just track two on there right? Do I submit after each day or at the end of the challenge? Also I love that form it is so cute and neat
    Oh I see ok thanks
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That is a cute tracker
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of my 2-a-days. Tomorrow is gonna hurt!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Very nice spreadshett FIT...I hope mines submitted...can you confirm for me please!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I am just now seeing the forum and joined it. Lucky thing that I just so happened to do 2 workouts today.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Very nice spreadshett FIT...I hope mines submitted...can you confirm for me please!

I got you SC!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I am just now seeing the forum and joined it. Lucky thing that I just so happened to do 2 workouts today.

Okay great will add you to the form!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I made slight changes to the form to add in a BONUS workout for each day so you will see workout #3.

Thanks!
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I did put in the workout but I can't see whether it shows or not in the spread sheet