Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Options
2»

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    this is like my 3rd time doing this and i have to say it was still nuts! wow, i have no idea what my heart rate went up to because the HRM pooped out on me but i was 57 resting hr and up to 155 just during the warm up...
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Plyo circuit done! I dunno about you guys, but I definitely know where my weakness is. The ski abs and In-n-out abs at the end of the 2nd circuit just KILL ME! It's where I break down the most for rests. Something to aspire to improving on!

FWIW, I'm on day 26 and the ski abs/in outs still kill :-). Just don't kill as bad.
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    Just finished Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Glad to be done, seemed hard today. After those ski abs & in & outs I have to scarpe myself off the floor. Those are tough!!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I can do in & out but ski abs and triceps dip are my weakness.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    Just finished Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Glad to be done, seemed hard today. After those ski abs & in & outs I have to scarpe myself off the floor. Those are tough!!

i so agree with you. i hate the in and out abs and i think it's torture to do them at the end of that whole thing... tomorrow is goign to be double duty with the pure cardio and cardio abs... i'm trying to be ready for it. ate a lot today... hoping it will help me tomorrow. didn't intend to eat so much but got a little carried away. oh well, one day isn't going to kill me just got to get back on it the rest of the week.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That last circuit in Plyo is the hardest I hate it! ANyways did pure cardio and cardio abs today it is getting a LITTLE easier!
  • MJ7910
    Options
    That last circuit in Plyo is the hardest I hate it! ANyways did pure cardio and cardio abs today it is getting a LITTLE easier!

last time i did them in reverse order with the abs one first and i think i will actually do it that way again. i'm much less likely to not do pure cardio since abs is only 14 minutes.