Apr 2nd Weigh In

Options
d3mon4ngel
d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
Good afternoon all,

I'm a bit later posting today - did you think I'd forgotten? :bigsmile:

As you have probably realised, I weigh in on a Monday. I post it on here to help keep myself accountable so that I have to own my mistakes. Feel free to join me and post too :smile: I also weigh in on the first of each month. Yesterday I weighed in at 173.8lbs! This was great as it put me at over 14lbs (1st) lost since starting. :happy:

I've gone up slightly this morning, but I can account for that; I had some gammon joint for my tea yesterday, and it was nice but the food diary said extremely high in sodium. I'm not unhappy about it though, as I'm still a lot lower than last week, but I think this has been helped along by the fact I've not been eating well over the past few days as I've been ill.

SW: 188
LW: 178.8
CW: 174.6 (-4.2) (-13.4)
GW: 140

Replies

• Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I missed the weigh-ins in March... which was probably not good, since I gained a few pounds.

SW: 137
    Feb - 134.7
    CW: 136.6
    GW1: 135
    GW2: 130

I fell off the wagon over spring break. But we're back on (I've recruited the boyfriend :) ) We devised a weekly workout routine and we're going to try to stick to it. And I've started lifting heavy :)