I am new to your group

Options
Dwamma
Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
I am new to your group and thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Peggy aka Dwamma... from my oldest grandson, Luke.

I have 3 chidren of my own, 1 in heaven and two adult children (1 girl 1 boy), 7 grandchildren between them (only two granddaughters)

I married the love of my life on April 30, 2011. Terry has 7 girls, and 4 grandsons.

So together we have 10 chilren and 11 grandchildren between us.

My weight struggle began in 1994, when I lost my son...I didn't realized the weight I had gained until about 4 years ago. Like most of you I tried every diet on the planet and it didn't work. :'(

So now I am up for a lifestyle change! That is why i am here. I know with God on myside "All things are possible" therefore I WILL lose the weight! :happy:

I look forward to the daily bible verses.....they are always a Blessing. Thank you for starting this group and allowing me to join in. :wink:

Blessing to all of you!

Replies

• Ksumare
    Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for joining our group. I have to tell you we have some of the most loving and nurturing women here that I have ever met. You are in great company and we will take care of you and surround you with prayers. Welcome.
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have to tell you we have some of the most loving and nurturing women here that I have ever met. You are in great company and we will take care of you and surround you with prayers. Welcome.
    I agree! These groups are a great blessing! I though MFP was JUST a place to track my calories! Then I found a host of sisters anchored in prayer to walk with (literally and in the Spirit!)

Welcome, again Peggy
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thank you Laides! You Rock! I am so very thankful for finding this sight....not only for my weight....bur for my FAITH FILLED FRIENDS!!

Blessings to all! <><
  • 1carlyj
    1carlyj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • lafeye
    lafeye Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello and welcome! May you be strengthened in your walk with Jesus today. I lost a baby in June 09' and gained twenty pounds in about two months, then got pregnant two months later. i feel like it has been a struggle since I was young that is in my heart and the outward things that happened to me just fueled the struggle. but God is showing me and helping me daily that "If you don't quit you win!" All things are truly possible with Him...I'll b praying for you. Blessings!

Tonya
  • davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I'm glad you found us.