Walking Dead withdrawals!

Options
IHeartNewMe
IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
I wanted to tune in so bad last night! So looking foward to next season. Anyone else suffering from WD withdrawal??

Replies

• Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Sundays feel so weird now! like I'm missing something.
  • scottc561
    scottc561 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    thankfully game of thrones just started back on sunday nites.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I miss it so much!! Total withdrawals! Sunday nights are spent curled up in a fetal position shaking with cold sweats! I should go buy all the action figures and re-enact scenes from the show and see if that helps!
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You could jump aboard AMC's The Killing which airs on Sundays. Very good show.
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You could jump aboard AMC's The Killing which airs on Sundays. Very good show.

Already hooked. Hubby and I watched the first season last week. We recorded the season premiere and started watching last night. Will finish it tonight. Great acting. Very addicting show.
    But, still...it's not "WD". So looking forward to what happens with the group of survivors. Wonder if Glen and Maggie will get married??? Of course, I know survival is first and foremost on their minds. Will Meryle come back in the picture? Will Andrea find her group or is Michonne going to abduct her. Not familiar with the comics.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I wanted to tune in so bad last night! So looking foward to next season. Anyone else suffering from WD withdrawal??

When 9pm came around on sunday I put it on AMC only to be disappointed. I totally forget about the season finale a few weeks back.
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am! I just don't know what to do with myself on Sunday's. Can't wait for October! But I did start buying the comics so hopefully that will help a bit :)
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I miss it so much!! Total withdrawals! Sunday nights are spent curled up in a fetal position shaking with cold sweats! I should go buy all the action figures and re-enact scenes from the show and see if that helps!

Haha! From season 1 right? Because season 2 was a bit to blah. I hate that damn farm!

To get my fix... i have been investing in the graphic novels. Also - I have found a couple of books to tie me over. Right now I am reading World War Z.
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Withdrawal symptoms! Very Much So!

Joined the WD Party very late in and so me and the boy downloaded entire season 1 and then most of season 2 and managed to get through it within a about a wekk (watching 2 -3 episodes a night) and then we had to start waiting till Sunday and watch them and then the season Ended! I was mortified! AFter having so many episodes on hand and digisting it all in such a small time I really do feel like something is missing haha....

I really wanna get into reading the comics too though so mayb that could satisy me :)
    Bring on Autumn!
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    thankfully game of thrones just started back on sunday nites.

Thank goodness for Game of Thrones... And the library. I got some cheesy vampire series books to read to help tide me over :)
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

To get my fix... i have been investing in the graphic novels. Also - I have found a couple of books to tie me over. Right now I am reading World War Z.

I love World War Z! Day by Day armageddon was also very good.
  • Some1Desperate
    Options
    Totally missing TWD!! Too bad so much time was wasted on writers leaving and getting fired. It took away too much story line trying to find Sophia. Amazing though when they found her. I actually almost got kind of chocked up. LOVE TWD!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yep, I miss it too. Lucky for me my other shows are starting up soon. Dexter, and True Blood. I already watch Nurse Jacky too.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    felt a big gaping hole on Sunday.. so sad... Saturday night I watched the episode of Grimm that I had on the DVR. I'm enjoying that show a lot too.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    just got the first comic from the library - almost done and ready for the next 2. FAST reads - they are good! ;)
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    A little glimmer of hope for us!! Season 3 has started production!!
  • joeq722
    joeq722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started calling my son "coral", just to fill in the time.......
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    ugh, 4 more months...theres nothing to do on sunday nights anymore...

i miss me some grunting, half-eatened zombies.

BTW, tell me those zombies look 100% realistic. I imagine zombies to look more like these in WD than all those other zombie movies.