Before and After pics

Options
Hey all! Has anyone taken before pics before starting their program. I wish I had. I took one in the middle of Insanity/day one of ChaLean Extreme. I hope to post some good "after" pics, with abs of steel once I'm done with Insanity. My before pic I chose on teambeachbody was just a pic i found before I was really working out, but there's definitely been some improvement. Check out my profile for my "before" and "current" pics. If you're not working with a coach, I'd love to help out anyone thats looking for encouragement. On the website, I can log my workouts as I go and meet tons of others doing the same thing as me. Anyway check me out www.beachbodycoach.com/KimInsanityP, click on "my profile" under my pic, sign up if you're interested! Feel free to list me as your coach or your buddy!

So how many of you have before pics as motivation to work towards awesome after pics and maintaining a fit lifestyle? Let us know. I'm off to do my Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning for the first time! Month 2 is truly Insane!!!!!!