Favorite Coffee Shop

Options
What is everyone's favorite place that they like to go for coffee?

Me personally I love Tim Horton's(having one right now actually...lol)

Replies

• StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Quick Check. And I always stop at Gloria Jean when I am at the mall.
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    There used to be a coffee shop around the corner here called "It's A Grind". Very quaint little coffee hang out. Sad that they closed down. Now, it would have to be any Starbucks. Great place to go for a good cup of coffee. But we make a lot of our own coffee at home with our Mr. Coffee Keurig K-Cup maker. Best little machine ever invented.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    We have a little drive-through place called "Roxie's". The ladies who work there are always so friendly, and the coffee is good as reasonably priced. I'm limiting myself to one Roxie's coffee a week now - it's my Friday treat.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    There used to be a coffee shop around the corner here called "It's A Grind". Very quaint little coffee hang out. Sad that they closed down. Now, it would have to be any Starbucks. Great place to go for a good cup of coffee. But we make a lot of our own coffee at home with our Mr. Coffee Keurig K-Cup maker. Best little machine ever invented.

I love my Keurig - just got a deal from Kohl's box of 48 Holiday Collection for $18.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    We usually go for the local coffee shacks, everywhere. We usually have good luck :-) Though Dutch Brothers we will drive out of our way to get and if we had one local, I'd be there every day!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I actually don't like to go out for coffee. I like to savor a cup (18oz, but who's counting) over the computer in the morning. Trader Joe's or Gavalia, please.
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    There's a place in Charleston , WV called Moxxee. Very, very good.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in New England, so Dunkin Donuts coffee is comfort food for me. It's not necessarily The Best, but I'm very attached to it.

My personal favorite is a local chain called Mary Lou's.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Either Caribou Coffee or Luckman's or Fuel or Tazza Mia or Bruegger's Bagels or any local coffee shop that ISN'T Starbucks
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My favortie place is called "Coffee times" ..very charming place and they have every flavor of beans you can imagine in regular and decaf. But I like all coffee shops.. you just gotta love that there is a Starbucks almost everywhere you go!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    My Favorite Place????

Kayla's Keurig Korner.

Location, my desk at work :-)

I just realized that when I go on vacation at the end of May, I will not have access to a Keurig and I think I might just cry!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    My Favorite Place????

Kayla's Keurig Korner.

I just realized that when I go on vacation at the end of May, I will not have access to a Keurig and I think I might just cry!

My whole family rented a house in August, website says they have a coffeemaker but I am thinking of packing my Keurig.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    My Favorite Place????

Kayla's Keurig Korner.

My whole family rented a house in August, website says they have a coffeemaker but I am thinking of packing my Keurig.

YES! LOL I would totally do this if we weren't flying. I'm still trying to work it out in my head how to get my keurig out there safely somehow. If we were going anywhere on the east coast and were driving it would totally be coming with me!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Caribou is my comfort "drink" for sure. I worked there for 5 years and it has a special place in my heart (and belly). They don't have them here though and there aren't any nice local shops nearby so I'm a starbucks girl :-( although right this second I'm drinking trader joe's french roast.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options

YES! LOL I would totally do this if we weren't flying. I'm still trying to work it out in my head how to get my keurig out there safely somehow. If we were going anywhere on the east coast and were driving it would totally be coming with me!

Good luck! We are driving and I am a little nervous about getting it there without damage.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately Turkey doesn't have any cool little independent coffee shops, it's all big chains. I prefer to make my own coffee at home, but recently they opened up a Caribou Coffee in our neighbourhood, and it's hands down the best one in the area!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Caribou is my comfort "drink" for sure. I worked there for 5 years and it has a special place in my heart (and belly). They don't have them here though and there aren't any nice local shops nearby so I'm a starbucks girl :-( although right this second I'm drinking trader joe's french roast.

We have Caribou and starbucks for chains here and I DEFINITELY prefer Caribou!:love: Which is your favorite one?
  • pinkgrandmaof8
    pinkgrandmaof8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My Favorite Place????

Kayla's Keurig Korner.

• pinkgrandmaof8
    pinkgrandmaof8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I'm going to my daughter's new house in Chicago and she doesn't even drink coffee and has no coffee maker at all, let alone a Keurig!
    I'm seriously upset!!!:sad:
  • embaudin
    embaudin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    In the UK.......

London - Theres a couple of great little places dotted all over London. But my all time favs is the Builders Cafe on Marylebone Lane (just off Oxford Street). And 'Ciao' over at the edge of Leicester Square/Trafalgar Square. Both nifty little 'out of the way' places.

Cambridge - Have yet to discover the best coffee shop in Cambridge. Plan on trapsing round a few places the next time my brother comes to visit!

In Holland....

Amsterdam - Restaurant De Roode Leeuw. You wouldn't think it from the outside, but its a great place just along the main street between Centraal Station and Dam Square. They also have a wonderful luncheon menu if you're hungry and want something light but filling or if you even want a full meal! Haven't been back in ages and really do miss it!