Options
raindancer
raindancer Posts: 993 Member
Everyone OK???

Replies

• msslimann
    msslimann Posts: 122
    Options
    I am back finally. Had to do a lot of tests and had a scare as the doctor said there was a knot in my breast. It really scared me as I had cancer in that breast before and had to have chemo and radiation, so I was really worried and upset. Then I went out of town to one of my son's home for a few days. Needless to say I haven't been tracking my food just was in a funk and didn't feel like doing anything. My cholestrol is high so the doctor put me on medication which I hate . I haven't had to take any medicines only when I had cancer and that was 13 years ago.
    Got to get my butt in gear and start exercising, doing something , and writing down my food , counting calories again. I definately want to be a slimmer person by this summer.
    I see where we have a couple new members so come on everyone let's start doing some more posting. We all need as much support and inspiration as we can get.
    Hugs, Ann
  • demorest
    demorest Posts: 109
    Options
    My computer was in the shop for 5 days its nice to have it back!!! While I was gone my husband and I went to one of his dr app. and we sign papers to get on the heart transplant list!!! (for him). weather here has been to crappy to even go fishing, it will be nice when spring finally gets here. It snowed here this morning. Grandson is here so I will talk to all soon.
  • raindancer
    Options
    I am back finally. Had to do a lot of tests and had a scare as the doctor said there was a knot in my breast. It really scared me as I had cancer in that breast before and had to have chemo and radiation, so I was really worried and upset. Then I went out of town to one of my son's home for a few days. Needless to say I haven't been tracking my food just was in a funk and didn't feel like doing anything. My cholestrol is high so the doctor put me on medication which I hate . I haven't had to take any medicines only when I had cancer and that was 13 years ago.
    Got to get my butt in gear and start exercising, doing something , and writing down my food , counting calories again. I definately want to be a slimmer person by this summer.
    I see where we have a couple new members so come on everyone let's start doing some more posting. We all need as much support and inspiration as we can get.
    Hugs, Ann

I'm so glad everything is ok. We missed you. I hope you get the cholestrol down. We can do this.
  • raindancer
    Options
    My computer was in the shop for 5 days its nice to have it back!!! While I was gone my husband and I went to one of his dr app. and we sign papers to get on the heart transplant list!!! (for him). weather here has been to crappy to even go fishing, it will be nice when spring finally gets here. It snowed here this morning. Grandson is here so I will talk to all soon.

SNOW!!!
  • msslimann
    msslimann Posts: 122
    Options
    Glad to know I was missed. LOL I missed you all too. I hope to get the cholestrol down too but keep forgetting whether or not I took a pill.
    Connie glad you're computer is fixed now. And hope everything goes well with your hubby's transplant.