Cardio power and resistance

Options
2»

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    haha yeah it was pretty serious. Those squats and lunges are no joke! I definitely couldn't hold them as long as I was supposed to, and the stretching was tough too. But I liked that it was slower and a little more relaxing, even if my legs did feel like jello afterwards! Pure Cardio tonight. I'm hoping it's not as awful as it sounds!

it is not very fun, i wont lie, but it goes fast which is good... i am donig that one with cardio abs together at the end of the second week they start throwing the abs one in there with it... good thing i am planning on eating just a bit more today. should help
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I would rate the workouts 1. Cardio Power and Resistance 2. Plyo 3. Pure Cardio
  • MJ7910
    Options
    as far as difficulty i still think pure cardio is the worst. i actually don't mind the power and resistance workout and plyo is ok, just a little bit more jumping than i like. but pure cardio is so non stop and exhausting. i don't think anything compares to it in my mind. but i also think depending on my energy level that particular day, any of them can seem bad.
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Pure cardio is my favorite cause you only do each exercise once!! I would rank from worst to easiest: 1. Plyo 2. Power Cardio & Resistance 3. Pure cardio.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    I looked on the schedule and realized last night is the last time this one is scheduled. wow, 1 dvd down! :)
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank god that's over with. My triceps are burning from those dips and push-ups! Went extra hard knowing this was the last time I'd do it but I bet the month 2 alternative is going to even worse.